The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Bawbag :Awesome looking car flippy, just out of interest, do you know how to change the trip meter to read the rev counter, or the speedo? (Amongst other things)

I only found this out at the weekend on my mates 2002 focus, but it's worked on any other reasonably new car i've tried it on, just wondering if this isn't really well known or i'm just so far behind the times.

I have a 2002 focus, me want in.

Just done some reading, hold trip reset as you start the car up, digital speedo fo sho.

Just had a go, ****ing awesome.
S2000 digital speedo ftw!
Try the digital speedo and see the differnce between the normal speedo and the digital one, on the focus I tried it on the normal speedo was reading 5mph more than the digital.
I might do that quickly.
Just tried out the speedo, you're right it's about 5mph difference.

How accurate is the digital speedo?
Both can only be super accurate upto a point. The speedo tach would be more accurate i would have thought, as it would be reading the speed from the gearbox/wheels/multiple other rotating parts, where as the digital one would be reading the data from them sensors, then sending the information though to the LCD display on the dash, so i imagine there would be some short delay. Nevertheless, still an awesome feature!
Quote from BlueFlame :First senseful post you've ever made.

no, by the sounds of things you just copped the f*** on.
Quote from theirishnoob :no, by the sounds of things you just copped the f*** on.

Not continuing the run then? Shame.
Dream came true today.

(Yes, it needs a wash, I know..)
how lucky can you get

EDIT: was the price right? whats it got for milage? does it need work?
Quote from logitekg25 :how hard can you work

EDIT: was the price right? whats it got for milage? does it need work?

Edited.

Anyway, that's a great car you've got there, Matrixi. Is it still stock?
i was refering to the 'dream came true today'
nice one toni

such a shame theres none of those with lhd
RHD isn't that bad, driving in the narrow city roads was scary until I got used to figuring out the boundaries of the car. It was more embarassing going back to my LHD Mitsubishi, as I kept switching on the windscreen wipers every time I meant to indicate I'm turning!

It's 99% stock, only got catback exhaust on it and some minor things. That's more or less how I will keep it too. Getting it registered is the very first thing to do.
those controls are switched too? or is it just you being used to bmw who for no other reason than to be annoying used to do things differently

i imagine being rhd can get a bit nasty when youre stuck behind a lorry and unable to see and to unleash the im told pretty awesome engine in that thing

i think you should get rid of the fartcan... ruins an otherwise perfectly good untinkered with car
Usually (in the UK at least) the indicators are on the left.

Although on my car (for no real reason) it's reversed.
Looks a bit weird on those little rims Othervise, it's very nice indeed.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Looks a bit weird on those little rims Othervise, it's very nice indeed.

It looks fine with the stock rims. Just 4x4 height, needs to be lowered and it'd look better
Quote from Klutch :It looks fine with the stock rims. Just 4x4 height, needs to be lowered and it'd look better

Yeah that's what I wanted to say.
We finally needed a safe, reliable family car..but you know me, I want it to be fun. I figured I was stuck looking for a Euro, but the 2010 Taurus SHO caught my eye, I test drove it and fell in love. Traded in our other family car (Saab Aero 9-5)

Here she is:

Two of the many reasons I took this car. There are a great many, and I got a fantastic deal. I have no pics, no cam, will upload asap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... fPs9c&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... 2HNpM&feature=related

It's great, all wheel drive, I can limit the speed of the car if anyone else drives it, any a million other features, the Microsoft Sync is just great, I drive this more than my other babies.
Why are all American cars always given the wrong year...?

(pro-tip - your car isn't from the future).
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG