The online racing simulator
Ahh, I see it!

I wrote in same post userbase and then database.
I very well know the difference between those two, but I probally was unclear in the head when I wrote it
What, you saying I have a drinking problem!?
That's outragous!! :gnasher:
When will you start to give away S3 licences?
TVE would be dead when S3 is released. He will probably drink himself to death.
Quote from The Very End :What, you saying I have a drinking problem!?
That's outragous!! :gnasher:

One does tend to wonder, TVE.

Wahaha :weeping: I love you really!

LOL - Keep dreaming. xD
This is racism against me! :worried:

And I much rather have 20 years of enjoyable bullshit than 80 years watching the grass grow :expressio :drink:
Stop crying
and this one
And this one:

Wait, there is no rally pack smiley?
Quote from Shadowww ::sadbanana

Maybe this?

"No Rally Pack!!":yikes: ... :drink: .. |"Whas a wally pack?"....:ambulance
Quote from Furiously-Fast :And this one:

Wait, there is no rally pack smiley?

I think I have only mentioned it 8 times

Either way guys, lets keep this a other place? Everyone know I am piss-drunk most of the weekends anyway (and on some random days by some random reasons) , but lets not ruin a news topic about it hehe.

And cya later, because Jack Daniels coming on the table (vorspiel here atm) !

Head back to topic now, and use some of my pointless topics to spam in instead of this one
This topic was ruined ages ago.
just caught an absolute belter of a BTCC race at rockingham on telly this arvo - got my juices flowing ready for the release
It didnt seem right when i played on it.. Didnt feel like LFS

Damn but cant wait to play on it again
Why didnt u put lfs folder into usb memory card?
Jordan was it the new physics engine maybe?
Dont know to be honest, Some of it looked like LFS, But Most of it looked like a complete different game.

Maybe because it was a new track.. But it just seemed strange..

Shame i didnt spend any more time on it.. I Didnt know there would be a massive fuss and it was going to be released.
Quote from The Very End :I think I have only mentioned it 8 times

Either way guys, lets keep this a other place? Everyone know I am piss-drunk most of the weekends anyway (and on some random days by some random reasons) , but lets not ruin a news topic about it hehe.

And cya later, because Jack Daniels coming on the table (vorspiel here atm) !

Head back to topic now, and use some of my pointless topics to spam in instead of this one

you are not an alcoholic, Trust me.

i used to drink Daily and still get up for work ( and concidering the routine is 6 cans of any given drink, then a bottle of spirits, shorts then another can or two )

yeah.

Anyways OT - new track and new car... how many fan boys got heart attacks... or soiled undies thinkin bout it as i fear the fun of " lfs is poo, no new stuff whah cry cry " is over...

yeah...
Quote from Jordan2007 :Dont know to be honest, Some of it looked like LFS, But Most of it looked like a complete different game.

Maybe because it was a new track.. But it just seemed strange..

Shame i didnt spend any more time on it.. I Didnt know there would be a massive fuss and it was going to be released.

Strange... in a positive way? Can you say anything about the tyre physics?
So, LFS isn't quite dead yet it seems. But with the team asking for payments for S3 when S2 is still in alpha state... goodbye. It was a fun four years when they still seemed to care.

Rockingham coming to LFS
(1238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG