The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Because you put the wipers up to clean the screen. And sometimes they pop back and crack the screen, thats the difference.
Mine...

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Because you put the wipers up to clean the screen. And sometimes they pop back and crack the screen, thats the difference.

In which case it's not the wipers being up that's the problem, it's whatever muppet is doing it not putting them back down properly. They come up like that for a reason
Quote from e2mustang :I just wonder which tyre u change more often,right rear or left rear?

it will certainly be left tire
Quote from Agniz :Prakumba, better don't post video's like that, here. Because, some guys who drives max 1.3l fwd ''matchbox's'' thinks that is soooooooo dangerous, etc.

Of course, that you're right, very good point
He sucks at going round in circles, you can tell he's pressing the throttle 2% too much so the tyres are slipping far more that what is needed.

yeah
for some reason industrial areas are always dim lit
Quote from Dajmin :In which case it's not the wipers being up that's the problem, it's whatever muppet is doing it not putting them back down properly. They come up like that for a reason

Well actually, i polished the window, so i put them up, polished and whilst it was drying nipped to the chippy, came back and one was down and the screen cracked, so i don't really see how it was the way i put them up. I got a bollocking, apparently its a school boy error.
Think you've reinforced my point there. Whatever muppet let it fall rather than placing it down was, in fact, a muppet

No new pics yet, but I did start T-Cutting my door last weekend. Good job on part of the scratches, but think it needs another going over to get rid of the rest. Of course I've now discovered a much deeper one that didn't actually damage the paint, but I can live with that.
Started doing the spoiler too but quickly realised it was a cowboy paint job on the spoiler, no primer and only one coat. So rather than end up with a completely different colour I decided to stop. Which means I'm going to need to remove and respray the damn thing. Grr. Then I might post up another pic or two
Some pictures with the new rimZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

here are 1 or 2 of my latest ones

ok maybe 4
Nice VX there.
pretty nice
nice chris, ever though about having it featured in total vauxhall, im sure thede love to feature it. at pompreys(the vauxhall dealer i work at) we have a guy with a limited edition one(cant rememeber the name lol but its yellow with black wheels) hes almost part of the furneture now as he keeps crashing it, his latest one was the lower suspension arm balljoint which seperated from the tie rod at about 85 mph lol probably caued by the stress he has put on it crashing it before. his attitude to totaling it is' ill just buy another one' lol. oh and hes a french bloke and the rear windowhas a big sticker saying crazy frog, how correct that seems to be.

edit: just realised what wheels they are, team dynamics pro race (1.2s ?) my farorite wheel, if only i could aford a set for my corsa.
that lad, i know well, he own a restaurant

ive never thought of featuring it tbh, as im not that bothered.. but maybe when its supercharged and is a little 'different' it would be a better feature

its a 'lightning yellow'
Quote from Martinss :Some pictures with the new rimZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

That doesn't actually look that bad really. It's maybe cause I'm picturing this Sierra with a turboed Pinto in my mind.
yep thats him

and yh thats it lightning, couldnt remember lol
time for a new bmw in the family
comes next month..

{
Quote from BastianB :time for a new bmw in the family
comes next month..

Good choice. Give the punto to your parents, and use the bimmer instead.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Good choice. Give the punto to your parents, and use the bimmer instead.

lol i wish i could
my parents drive the touran:

the bmw is my grandpas (bmw 4 life driver)
Kept going to one rotor randomly...pulled over and the thermo fan had blown the fuse...replace fuse, thermo fan works.
Pushed in all dizzy/plug leads, drove for a bit and it was working good, both rotors.

Headlights started dimming...Tacho moving erratic, Fuel gauge going down quickly, one of the warning lights fluctuating brightness...

Starts to **** up, so we pull over

Push started it a few times, wouldn't idle....
wouldn't even click over

ended up having to push it home (Which luckily wasnt TOO far away..and most of it was down hill)

alternator is ****ed
sigH
Quote from BastianB :time for a new bmw in the family
comes next month..

Thats one of the best looking BMW's imo, too bad they are so damn expensive here in holland.
Quote from G!NhO :Thats one of the best looking BMW's imo, too bad they are so damn expensive here in holland.

not even in holland
the one my grandpa bought cost exactly like he get it over 50k
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG