The online racing simulator
Nice JJ!!!
RICE RICE but looks pretty nice.........................better than the mods you made for lfs. lol
It's a bit noisy. Also the neon is shining on the wheels, and the headlights shine weird.
Quote from JJ72 :Was working on this the pass few days,something I always wanted: A high detail suspension for the LX! It's basically a caterham double wishbone suspension, I have no blueprints so the dimensions are not exactly right, but in the end it came together well. The track width has to be adjusted a bit though, the body panel are also best remodelled for a better fit.

Everything from scratch, had a lot of fun doing it, thinking about putting some bits and pieces in the scene/materials thread but my modelling is still a bit shabby, so they need some tidying before it's post worthy really.

NOTE: the rims and tires ain't my creation, I forgot where the tire was from, but the rims are mogster's beautiful work.

Tires looks low poly, I instantly thought they arent yours because of that
hello, here is my xrt project
(still working on it)
Attached images
efice.jpg
Quote from JJ72 :...

wow, more polys on the new suspension than on the rest of the car
Quote from JJ72 :Was working on this the pass few days,something I always wanted: A high detail suspension for the LX! It's basically a caterham double wishbone suspension, I have no blueprints so the dimensions are not exactly right, but in the end it came together well. The track width has to be adjusted a bit though, the body panel are also best remodelled for a better fit.

Everything from scratch, had a lot of fun doing it, thinking about putting some bits and pieces in the scene/materials thread but my modelling is still a bit shabby, so they need some tidying before it's post worthy really.

NOTE: the rims and tires ain't my creation, I forgot where the tire was from, but the rims are mogster's beautiful work.

Sexy. Can't wait to see it when it's finished LX's are a bit under represented in here IMHO
I decided to retouch my FzT,dont have too much time these days,but i'll put up some updates.First thing i did,is a badge,and remade front splitter.
More pics tomorrow.And of course comments and opinions would be nice to see
Attached images
New Fzt.jpg
Z badge.jpg
Need more dedication mus. The model have some details, u can make a better "Logo" more quality.

Here I show my little proyect. "Scirocco S-S" Need works but is a try. The idea is a model Super Sport that u can buy on the concesionary.

More pics coming soon.
Attached images
Scirocco S-S.jpg
the front splitter which is no more square...
Attached images
New Fzt 2.jpg
-
(woolfen) DELETED by woolfen : not good
More from Rays/Volk, this is a concept:

Quote from mogster :More from Rays/Volk, this is a concept:

Wow nice !

JUST A QUESTION NOT A REQUEST, can you color them with the "Takata Green" ? (I suck on renders)
Yes it's possible and I gave it a try:

Awesomeness, Mogster. Cheers!
made some renders with new skin
Attached images
ratai.jpg
noxxniam.jpg
Quote from wygiuxx :made some renders with new skin

Very nice. What plugin did you use? There isn't a shadow at the 2nd pic? The model is quite nice aswell. Not overdone. It's on the edge of being really ricy though.
Quote from Bose321 :Very nice. What plugin did you use? There isn't a shadow at the 2nd pic? The model is quite nice aswell. Not overdone. It's on the edge of being really ricy though.

i use vray
-
(leonardo555) DELETED by leonardo555
-
(leonardo555) DELETED by leonardo555
Hellooo, I'm having a problem when rendering. I didn't have it when rendering my XFG but when rendering my FXO I get a problem with the newly created boxes around the car (screenshot below).
The two screenshots show, one XFG which is what I want the textures to be like and the FXO where I'm having issues with.
Anyone know a fix for this?

Thanks,

-Daniel.
Attached images
FXO Issue.jpg
XFG White Neon.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG