The online racing simulator
yeah i couldnt do that,i tried 90 degree motion blur but didnt work. smoke is with a brush
try 45? maby that helps.
Quote from Everen :A new try in Raceszene

1680 x 1050

the car is bright and the background image is dark, but its very good anyway ^^
maybe u're using "affect background image" in color mapping. try to turn it off and see if it works
i dont like the helmet positions inside the cars, though!!
That's really nice render, Everen. Something different for sure...+ those formulas are looking goodl.
Thank you Guys , just still trying to find the best way

Quote from leonardo555 :the car is bright and the background image is dark, but its very good anyway ^^
maybe u're using "affect background image" in color mapping. try to turn it off and see if it works

I was using a HDRI no background, possible the Hdri is not the best, but the Reflections are real like that if i can belive the HDRI.

Quote from buck77 :i dont like the helmet positions inside the cars, though!!

jepp sure now i see it to they can more to the back , true.
Yes think the helmets could be a little more in the back of the cockpit. But nice everen. :P
Quote from Everen :I was using a HDRI no background, possible the Hdri is not the best, but the Reflections are real like that if i can belive the HDRI.

maybe try to decrease the "multiplier" of your HDRI or try to decrease your GI Enviroment Reflection/Refraction from 1 to 0.7, 0.8, 0.5, just play with the settings for it to seems more "matte" (realistic). If you have photoshop(probably yes) try to tweak your render. =]

EDIT: Sorry dude, I don't know if you'll get anoied with me but I had to give it a try ^^
I tweak just a little with photoshop and for me it seems better
(it is just a little modify, but open one in one window and another in another window and compare.)
Attached images
EVEREN_fo8_fight_1680_1050_1_modified.jpg
Quote from leonardo555 :
I tweak just a little with photoshop and for me it seems better
(it is just a little modify, but open one in one window and another in another window and compare.)

You color corrected the entire image - that's not going to blend the two elements (cars and bg) and the changes u made are a taste thing. The cars should be isolated and color corrected separately - especially have the white point lowered, since they are too much brighter than scenery.
Totally agreed. It is no better than Everen's original render apart from a slight change of colour Hues. Raptor is right that it is a personal taste. The background's white point still not matching the car's. I think the cars are ok, only need to adjust the background.
Quote from samyip :The background's white point still not matching the car's. I think the cars are ok, only need to adjust the background.

Or the other way around, sure.
True, for me it looks just like a other waether ( more sun) but thats the real reflection from the hdri sky, and multi. is just 0.6. so i think thats ok.
And please next Time ask before you do it
-
(John5200) DELETED by John5200
Just like i mentioned in the other topic: I would like to know good render programs, free, and quite easy to use.. is there any of these other than hypermove?
The only free I know is blender, but blender is not good, unless you are really good with it. The best one is 3DS Max I think, it's not free, but probably most of the people here didn't buy it either.

It's pretty easy to use and makes good renders if you are good with it.
3DS MAX trial with mental ray
I'll have a go with the trial version.
Just to ask, how long does it take to make "good" renders from a person who havent done this never before.

The purpose im downloading this is that im about to make renders of all our teamskins for our website or so.. If anyone is interested helping me / doing some of them, PM me
It depends how much you want to learn making good renders. If you have a lot of time and you really want to learn, you will probably read tutorials for a long time and ask questions here and will try different things and experiment in 3DS Max. If you do this, then you'll learn fast enough.
Totally agree with andRo.

Would you insert time, and you have perseverance, you learn quickly.

Some may have within one year make a nice render,

Others (like me) can only after 3 years make a nice render.
I still understand a lot not.

maby help this.
but try it and you will find out.

like al other programs, you have to learn.
Well, lets start off with this

Now that i have the basic model of the XRR with default skin, how do i change the skin to the one that i want to make a render ?
Quote from Hahmo :Well, lets start off with this

Now that i have the basic model of the XRR with default skin, how do i change the skin to the one that i want to make a render ?

When you press M and go to the car materials slot, you'll see one slot called(most of times) "Skin", then click on it, scroll down to maps, go to difuse, click on "none", choose bitmap, select your skin and render
Uhm, done that.. do i have to reload or sum?
And it says that im missing materials.. hmh.. why is this?
E: didnt find the "skin" btw, used texture :?
Quote from Hahmo :Uhm, done that.. do i have to reload or sum?
And it says that im missing materials.. hmh.. why is this?
E: didnt find the "skin" btw, used texture :?

What's the name of the material that is missing?
Many of them.
I'll attach the screenshot of it

E: Isn't there any other renders of default skins like in the dS autos website 3ds scenes and so.. So i dont have to download all sort of shit.
E2: The CMX importer download link doesn't work :/
E3: Got the XCnuses CMX's.
Attached images
3DS_MAX_LFSF.jpg
When you download the car from the dsautos, you have to put those image files into the folder 3DSMax7/images/lfs...
Since you haven't done that, it shows you are missing the files.
And use the link I gave you for putting a skin on the car, it's easy to understand and it works good.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG