The online racing simulator
to scale use the button( " select and uniform scale") next to rotate tool. to modify parts,select car,on right side menu "modify" if u cant see vertex,poly,element etc,than dropdown menu,edit poly and then you can delete parts etc.
Okay, thanks. Oh, and how can you change color to the ground?
well try this : hit f10-go on renderer tab on top,go down to brazil csg server and there
Okay, thanks. It worked... BTW, one more question. For ex. I add new wheels/rims to the scene, and change them with the old ones. I want to edit the material for those wheels, but those rims/wheels aren't shown in that list of all the car parts and so I can't change the rim color, textures because I can't find them anywhere etc.

How can you add it to that list, so it would be possible to change the color for the rims that I imported?
Use the pipette to the material of choice rime.
these are in a different list
yes,select the wheel, than go on top menu lines. rendering-material/map browse- select selected. drag drop to a new material slot in material editor. and play
Cool, thanks.
Wow, how many helps
Yep, you guys are very helpful. But I've got 2 more questions.
I know I could search this all in google, but since there is a chance to ask you, I'll just ask here.

How can you select more than one thing at the same time? For ex. I want to select the rims, the brake discs and brake calipers and move them somewhere. I tried holding shift, but that didn't help.
And how can you turn off the light that is already in when you are rendering. For ex. I want to turn off all that light so it's dark and then add new ones however I want them, so I need to turn of those lights that are there.
Quote from andRo. :How can you select more than one thing at the same time? For ex. I want to select the rims, the brake discs and brake calipers and move them somewhere. I tried holding shift, but that didn't help.

Try holding Ctrl not shift, I could be wrong been a while since i used 3ds.

Quote from andRo. :
And how can you turn off the light that is already in when you are rendering. For ex. I want to turn off all that light so it's dark and then add new ones however I want them, so I need to turn of those lights that are there.

a basic lighting tutorial i found useful when i was rendering (disable lights is about half way down the page), shows a few different ways of disabling the lights. Hope this helps.
Gav - thx, worked.

Quote from e2mustang :yes,select the wheel, than go on top menu lines. rendering-material/map browse- select selected. drag drop to a new material slot in material editor. and play

This doesn't work for me. I selected the material and opened the thing that you said and it doesn't show anything there in the list.
Quote from andRo. :Gav - thx, worked.

This doesn't work for me. I selected the material and opened the thing that you said and it doesn't show anything there in the list.

If you want to do what I'm thinking just press M, click on the button circled in the image(attachment), and with it click over the object you want the material
Attached images
selectmaterial.jpg
Yep thanks, that's what I needed. I couldn't find the pipette before.

Since I was not satisfied with my yesterdays render, I made a new one.
Skin by caoz.
Rims by mogster.

Click for bigger:
Quote from andRo. :Yep thanks, that's what I needed. I couldn't find the pipette before.

Since I was not satisfied with my yesterdays render, I made a new one.
Skin by caoz.
Rims by mogster.

Click for bigger:

Where are the reflections? ^^
Good question. When I added the skin, they disappeared. Probably changed something, that wasn't supposed to be changed...
Quote from andRo. :Good question. When I added the skin, they disappeared. Probably changed something, that wasn't supposed to be changed...

Use HDRI reflection map, I have studio pack, found it somewhere in deviantart it's called "StudioHDR" (the file itself atleast), there are many HDR maps with different studio setups, they work fine for reflections. Also use "Black car paint" V-ray material for car's body from here: http://www.vray-materials.de/ (if you use v-ray).
I use Brazil, but thanks anyway. It was my fault tho, that reflections disappeared, even tho I don't think it looks too bad without them either. I'll try to find some tutorials with nice reflections for my next render, if I won't be too lazy.
finally got my pc back... new hard drive = everything is gone

But here a blender test (still with the default textures etc. but anyway)
Attached images
fzr test render.png
Quote from John5200 :finally got my pc back... new hard drive = everything is gone

But here a blender test (still with the default textures etc. but anyway)

Awweee

I ones lost all my LFS 3d stuff too.. so I know exactly how it is.

Good render. Needs a bit more work, but its rather nice as it is.

Quote from Everen :A new try in Raceszene

Nice.. good dynamic in the still you got there
Quote from r4ptor :Awweee

I ones lost all my LFS 3d stuff too.. so I know exactly how it is.

Good render. Needs a bit more work, but its rather nice as it is.

thx btw, is there any backup of the lfs-database stuff? if not I´ve a big problem
Quote from John5200 :thx btw, is there any backup of the lfs-database stuff? if not I´ve a big problem

LFS-DB have been in coma before (for months), but when it came back, all stuff were there. Try contacting the admins.
heeya !

Here is my first of this kinda render
i fail in photoshop,but i know it could be better

hope you like it
Attached images
Drift xrt.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :heeya !

Here is my first of this kinda render :d
i fail in photoshop,but i know it could be better

nice try Mustang.

one thing i see is the profile of the tire.
if wheels spinning, you don't see that.

smooke looks good

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG