The online racing simulator
my friend called me as tomba, my real name is tommi.
Sueycide was just a randomly thought up name i could picture some hardcore FPS gamer would use, and FD is abbreviation for Frag Dolls (which i wish i was apart of )
Well, it is almost 8 years ago...I am usually Unknown for to all and not usually showing my skills of anything. I was Master of Gran Turismo 1, actually I played A LOT of that game and I tried sometimes to make fast times of Licenses. I also remember when I tried to play GT1 with only one hand. I got that Game Pad of PS1 and I actually managed very well, I just practised and practised and practised...(NO! It was not that for where you need only one hand )

...Then I learned to drive with only one hand. In LFS I can not do that with my Logitech Rumbepad 2, but I can play LFS like average player in all-around.

So My username is UnknownMaster21 and 21 comes for 21.12.1990 as when I born...

...Still not Master skills I got however...
When I was small, me and my friend we were thinking out our nick names. So I chose Flame maybe that's because I like yellow, red and black colour.
mine is batteryy pechause....
back in old days when i played CS, my friends started calling me patteri(with is battery in english) and after some time i chanced it to battery and in one game i dont remember i had to make my name ''batteryy'' pechause i couldnt use battery
I used to play a lot of Quake 3: Arena, and I loved to rail my enemies from a long distance with the railgun, and there's the why of my nick.
Because my friends call me Josifter Shaz, flamin nutters.

I did think about being 'Hazard', 5 hazard, hazard 5 maybe?

I want to change it to The Cat In The Hat.
Quote from RiGun :I used to play a lot of Quake 3: Arena and loved to use the railgun and drive mad my opponents from the distance, so I started using railgun as my nick but I didn't like it enough so I shortened it a little bit and ended with RiGun, that was like 7 years ago, damn't i'm getting old

Quote from RiGun :I used to play a lot of Quake 3: Arena, and I loved to rail my enemies from a long distance with the railgun, and there's the why of my nick.

You told us that nearly 2 years ago
Mine is simple really....

So i was watching the movie DareDevil and quite enjoyed it, so it was stuck in my head. Next day I was thinking of a new nickname, ofcourse DareDevil came into mind, so i just chaged the two words together and made DevilDare. Ever since then it just stuck to me...
Quote from DevilDare :Mine is simple really....

So i was watching the movie DareDevil and quite enjoyed it, so it was stuck in my head. Next day I was thinking of a new nickname, ofcourse DareDevil came into mind, so i just chaged the two words together and made DevilDare. Ever since then it just stuck to me...

i knew it was that lol. great movie btw
Well, I think I didn´t lack in confidence when I came up with this name.

Tony on paras: it´s finnish and when traslated it´s simply: Tony is the best

llol
Mine is just my name backwards Robert to Trebor then dont really know where the 901 was thought up from
Mine is easy..

Dan, as its a shortening of daniel which is my first name, and the banger boy, is due to my high involvement in banger racing, and it was what the other lads at work used to call me when i worked on building sites as a labourer a few years ago.

On one of the first boards i registered on, i wanted Dan The Banger Boy but it was too long, so i just clumped it all into one word and danthebangerboy was born! This often has to be abbreviated to DTBB, especially when doing car skins, as danthebangerboy in signwriting tends to end up a bit squashed.

That is my nick pretty much everywhere, although i do use clarkey1984 a few places as well, mainly because clarkey was my nickname at school, as my surname is clarke, and 1984 is my year of birth, so im either danthebangerboy, dtbb, or clarkey1984.
It is my nickname from high school, nothing mysterious about it .

Wroom-wroom
When I was starting to play LFS people often asked me where I came from. So I called myself Deutschland2007. Deutschland = German for Germany 2007 = The Year when I began playing LFS. Well after all naming myself Deutschland wasn´t actually a that good idea. I remember a couple of guys calling me a Nazi back in 2007.
From the codename of an AWACS from Ace Combat 5.
Quote from ACCAkut :now you have to correct your racername every year

Well I actually really have to this. Whenever I enter a server as Deutschland2007 everyone is telling me that it is 2009.
Because I didnt want to look like a 'tard with Jason12345
simulation ...because sTimulation was well....to obvious
Mine is just my Dutch name and japanese name combined into a super ubercool pnwzord name
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I combined my Dutch name wich is Chris

With my japanse name
wich is written as chisuu

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Mine is just my Dutch name and japanese name combined into a super ubercool pnwzord name

Top of the page you already said that.

How did you find out your LFS username?
(234 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG