The online racing simulator
Quote from mrodgers :Very simple. My name is Mike. I'll let you figure out the rest.
Actually, it's simply because it's my login name at work. I register everything as mrodgers, that way I can't forget.

Quote from mrodgers :My name is Scott Jones, thus isn't my user name obvious?

Youe have double personality in your brain man!

Well, I was thinking about so_cool racing nick so... I took the name of that big, retarded cake eater from smurfs
In polish version it was Pasibrzuch. Don't know really why. One time we started to tell like this to each other with a friend, but we were hardly drunk that time.

I'm not fat, I don't like cookies, I'm not retarded and I thought no one at international forum will know what it means. Also germans can't speel it, but.. when friends look at me, I see "but why? " in their eyes.
Good thing is that I use it only on lfs forums
Attached images
pasibrzuch.png
going back a good few years, a friend got me into playing counterstrike...............so i needed a name for playing it. i wanted a "nasty/murdering/killer" name........and The Shining being one of my favorite films, i took the characters name who was the original murderer/psycho....Mr.Grady, the first caretaker.
well as i was thinking on a nick and the game i was going to use it in, i said to myself Live For Speed... Live For ... What do i live for? Boobs. There u go. xD
Off topic, but let me understand...

I am thinking about one thing. What are so inpossible to change LFSWorld username? Why devs can't change it? They made that engine, they own it and can manipulate just how they want. Why devs can't simply change your username in LFSWorld without affecting on you PB's, records etc.

There is nothing impossible...
Quote from PioneerLv :Off topic, but let me understand...

I am thinking about one thing. What are so inpossible to change LFSWorld username? Why devs can't change it? They made that engine, they own it and can manipulate just how they want. Why devs can't simply change your username in LFSWorld without affecting on you PB's, records etc.

There is nothing impossible...

The devs could change it, I don't think it would be very difficult at all, the trouble is.

1) If you let one person do it, or allow it once, others will ask.

2) If everyone had the ability to change their LFS nickname, then they'd become invisible and bans and such would no longer apply as normal, and then they'd have to write some extra code to possibly generate IDs (numbers) to keep track of bans etc (which is more time, work, and resources).
But if he is 100% clear? He is racing clearly. He just picked random username and then after long time he regret his choise. I am talking ,for example, about me.
He make extra code to generate IDs (numbers) to keep track of bans etc (which is more time, work, and resources). And make LFSWorld nickname change with money pay only. If somebody really regret his nickname (for example LFSNoob) they can change it for 5£. :rolleyes:
lol SimCock with c o c k xD
I wish i could change my username. It was so stupid to pick this one.

Given the choice though, i dont think i would as everyone here knows me by this name.....or frenchy.
Quote from Scrabby :lol SimCock with c o c k xD

people take the piss out of my name at school so change that please.
Dont worry Luke.
In Singapore the customs and docksecurity guys used to get a good laugh out of my last name.
Namely Cockx. In their eyes i was Mr. Cock X, the anonymus cock who went about driving all girls crazy only to disappear into the night.

Incredible high level of humor dont u think?
Quote from Luke.S :Luke Simcock

*s****s*

I knew the devs should of made a Cock Simulation.

Live For Cock. - Online Cock Simulator.

Edit: Damn you swear filter. Doesn't filter cock though. Odd.
My name is benjamin, therefore benjie is good, and at the time of registering, I was 13.

Which makes benjie.13

My email address is benjie.14@gmail.com though, because when I registered that, I was 14.
My name is Gino and i just put a H between the n and o, like Ronaldinho
My Last name is Marquez, i use marqz for short and put s and 83 from the year i was born 1983...
BUMP! Keep this thread alive!
I have no idea, it just happened.
I'm morpha (even in real life for some) and no-one knows why.
€: Note the lower case "m"
Ever since I started watching and riding trialsbikes since I was like 5, dougie lampkin was my idol. So I started using his name, and by now it's turned into my alias

If you see someone basically anywhere online with the name dougie-lampkin, chanches are it was me
I've randomly picked my name around a decade ago, before I knew English and what a bullhorn is.

To me, it was a combination of a bull and horns and it sounded cool. I was 8 or 9 years old.
My main forum I post on is a local music scene forum, which is 80% populated by punk fans, and suffered an irreversable database crash a few months ago meaning everyone had to re-register. I picked 'BattleMetalChris' on that as my new username to differentiate me from the punks and quite liked it so adopted it as my LFS racername.

I was Crashgate3 before that which I stole from my dad ( ) who's named Crashgate4 on an aircraft spotting site he frequents and I quite liked the name.
I combined my Dutch name wich is Chris

With my japanse name
wich is written as chisuu
Bumpely-Bump

Whats with all the new users, how did you find your username?
I was about 8 or 9 when I first started to use the internet, I couldn't think of a username to sign up to a forum with so I eventually just used Wild_n_loud. From then on I've just shortened it really.
my dad made it, so A N Biddulph stands for Antony Niel Biddulph

I made my dads, so J C Biddulph stands for Jack Charles Biddulph

How did you find out your LFS username?
(234 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG