The online racing simulator
rediske, same as on my doorbell...
Well its not like I am love goats or something Just when I was younger i was interested in paranormal stuff.
And my interests start when some local newspaper post a pic of chupacabra.
Honestly after all this time i still have no idea what chupacabra was doing in Ukraine, I mean this quite change of climate
I use it on more places. It's part of my name and i'm a man. Actually i wanted marsman, but that name is always taken
Quote from TypeRacing :
Wroom-wroom

So what is your nick? Type Racing like you type really fast or Type R Acing, like you think Type R's are nice cars and with poker you allways have the Aces? Or where you drunk when you thought of you nick and forget an R? (now I think of it, it could also be you like erasing typ. I'm not sure what that is, I think something with the backspace)
Blank & Jones - The NightFly (one of my favorites song many years ago), it was taken so i had to go wit "-NightFly-"...how original eh? , but thats the name i'm using in every game by now!
Quote from marzman :So what is your nick? Type Racing like you type really fast or Type R Acing, like you think Type R's are nice cars and with poker you allways have the Aces? Or where you drunk when you thought of you nick and forget an R? (now I think of it, it could also be you like erasing typ. I'm not sure what that is, I think something with the backspace)

umm, what that R means then ?
I bet it's racing...
Er...
Blas (Name), 1989(Was born in...), ZOMG.
Quote from Blas89 :How did you find yours?! Mr interesting

I didn't find it. It found me. It was love at first sight. <3
I found my name in the bin full of names that wasn't taken. Since every other letter on my keyboard was broken at the time, I chose this one.
Used to drift alot back in my 2004 Demo days. Name just stuck with me. Jejejjeje.
I came up with mine as Sam is my first name and 93 is the year I was born.
Ah, I story I gladly share. Don't read if you're under 18 years of age.

Back when I was serving the nation as a civil worker in 02, my fello worker and I always used to read a q&a column of a sexual therapist in a newspaper. One day, a poor bloke asked what to do to make women stay with him. All his girlfriends said he wouldn't amke their hearts throb. Before reading the answer, I yelled out: "That's easy! Cunnilingus!".
Now my coworker wasn't that fit in latin, so he asked me what that meant.
Well, I did the best explanation I could: I spread my index and middle finger a little and stuck my tounge between them, which he commented with a "Bertl, du perverse Beutelratte!", which translates roughly to "Bertl, you perverted Opossum!".
Now, as "Beutel" means bag, he used it as a synonym of testicle and he himslef translated it into latin. Thus "Coleus Rattus" aka "testicle rat" was born.
A combination from my First- and Lastname.

Some People think it have something to do with the Opel Astra .....
Umm...I'm slower than sound

Actually I think it had something to do with me playing bass but I now realise it makes me sound like a chav with a 'Bangin ICE install'
found mine over there with everything else but really, couldn't think of anything else at the moment..
Mines pretty simple Greg is my first name and I like to drift and thought sideways was boring so slideways sounded cool!
Cobra because of the Mustang Cobra.
Drifter because I was drifting a lot before
brandon - is my first name, s - my surname is Stace.. and i always seemed to use the number 48.

Hence brandons48
Well i took a geeze at my birth cirtificate and ''aoun'' happened to be my last name.

Id actually like to see if anyone can pronounce it correctly and what background it comes from.
After reading some of the stories here I think mine is rather boring...Fabri is short for Fabrizio, which is my first name, and 91 is the year I was born.
Quote from Blas89 :How did you find yours?! Mr interesting

Spell his name backwards...

How did you find out your LFS username?
(234 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG