The online racing simulator
Inouva is an anime-and-game-only character sporting an elven appearance and manner. He was a devoted servant of Zagato's--in fact, a birthday present from Emeraude to her High Priest. Inouva is not humanoid as he appears, but an animal-shaped elemental of lightning who assumed a human form to better serve his new master. His true form resembles a giant dog with two tendrils streaming from its head. His weak spot proved to be the gemstone imbedded in his forehead in either form. He first challenged the Magic Knights in the Sky Shrine, and would have defeated them if not for Windam's revival. He later resumed his true form, and was destroyed by Hikaru.

Human Forn

Also i chose this name because in Lineage 2 , there is the same hair color in the race of Elvens
My name comes from my email address and I use it on a lot of other sites.
My name is Scott Jones, thus isn't my user name obvious?
#79 - th84
TH are my initials and 84 was the year that my little brother died. I lost my other brother this past Sep., so maybe I can change my name to th8407.
Quote from th84 :TH are my initials and 84 was the year that my little brother died. I lost my other brother this past Sep., so maybe I can change my name to th8407.

That sucks

I don't know how to describe it properly, so I'll say it like this.
OT: I was always reading DieKolkrabe's nick as "Dieselkorabe"

My nick doesn't have any collection with NFS, FNF or something like that. Cca at 2000 (when i was 10 years old), one of our slovak TV channels was broadcasting some US teenage sitcom called Saved by the bell. Main actor (Zack) of it with some friends in one episode launched some sort of phone advisory (people call them if need help with their girl/boyfriends, etc... you know what i mean). Once the phone rang and Zack picked it up with words "Hi, i'm Nitro, what's your problem ?" ... I knew it'll be my nick and when i finally got internet connection (2002), i started using it.
-
(hotwater) DELETED by hotwater : Unnecessary post from yesteryear.
Quote from ACCAkut :hehe, i always thought your name means Kohlkrabbe ( Carbon-Crab)

should be ">Der< Kolkrabe"

carbon crab.... wish i used that as my name
Dyflmez - The first screen name came from 'By Flmez', Flmez being the person who made the helmet that I wore when I went karting. So I changed the B to a D, and there was my first screen name. This screen name lasted for about 2 years (And I still use it from time to time.)

ArsenalGear - From Metal Gear Solid 2, and I happen to like the football club, plus I am a gear head. That screen name lasted for about 6 months.

Dygear, I took the first two letters from my first screen name and stole the last four from my second, because I am much more of a gear head, then a football fan, that and it still had some connotations from MGS. I've been using this for about 6 - 7 Years now I would think.
/me may quietly get another S2 nick, to correct the German mis-spelling...

Shall I?

DK
Gekkibi, stands for GKB. I am a radio-amateur, and my call-sign is OH3GKB.

PS. Any other radio-amateurs out there? It isn't very popular hobby among MTV generation.
I'm called Virgilio and I registered in '07. Boring eh?
My name is Arthur, everyone calls me Art, my favorite number is 555, so I use art555 as a nick everywhere. When I was demo, I used art555 account, but when I tried to upload a hotlap it required the exact same name as in the replay so I had created [RF]-art555. I was too excited and rushed when I was buying S2 so I registered with this account
#88 - th84
Quote from hrtburnout :That sucks

I don't know how to describe it properly, so I'll say it like this.

Thanks!
firstly i was patteri pecause i were good a sports and very fast, then when i started playing counter strike my friends started calling me battery and then someone writed it wrongly and said batteryy and thats what i used when i stopped playing counter strike and came to lfs
Quote from Gekkibi :PS. Any other radio-amateurs out there? It isn't very popular hobby among MTV generation.

I work at the local radio station!
Mines scoobyrbac, I used to like scoobydoo so thats where the Scooby part came from and I used to play an FPS game about 10 years ago and I was in a clan called Red & Black Attack Clan and for some dumb reason I registered here with scoobyrbac...And im still wondering why I did that..I was probably dumb back then and I was still demo racing....
Mine comes from my first name Vittorio and to make it shorter into Btoryo.
Nan calls me Benji and my last 2 names be Mark and Crooks. Although everyone thinks i use MC because i'm some wannabe rapper... Also Benji and MC rhyme , kinda ironic
i´m a threat for my environment.
Erm...I'm called John...I live in the UK and was born in '89...simple
Quote from JohnUK89 :Erm...I'm called John...I live in the UK and was born in '89...simple

You'd be surprised how many Americans would find that complicated.
#99 - Osco
just a silly abbreviation of my first rl name..

How did you find out your LFS username?
(234 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG