The online racing simulator
I spent too long wondering about the full name of the widget from a certain alcoholic beverage.
But what does Guinness have to do with your screen name?

well my email back when I got it.. oh wow, 6 years ago (thats how long i've had the internet at my fingertips) is ccnuse88, so, I just turned the first C to an X and got rid of the year I was born and there you go, problem solved.

And its a little cooler than C squared .. mess.
I used to play a lot of Quake 3: Arena and loved to use the railgun and drive mad my opponents from the distance, so I started using railgun as my nick but I didn't like it enough so I shortened it a little bit and ended with RiGun, that was like 7 years ago, damn't i'm getting old
I couldn't be bothered. And "Kev" was taken.
Years ago I played with a game called Moorhuhn, and it had a winter edition with frozen chickens and stuff, and when I hit that frozen one the game said Revenge!, and i thought its a cool word (tbh didnt know what it meant back then). Then with my poor english knowledge, i just put an -er at the end to make it a verb. Years went by, and i shortened it to 'rev', simple, sounds good, short and easy to remember
Nathan_French_14, kind of stupid really. Nathan is my first name, french is my surname, and 14 was my age at the time. But, i did'nt think that i was gonna turn 15 2 days after i put my age in my username :doh:
When I got on the internet in 1995 everybody had a nickname. I hadnt realised that, so I used part of my bands name Riff Randell. She was the lead character in the Ramones movie Rock 'n Roll High School. So Riffey it was.
Not too long after that I started playing Quake (1). And when I started trying different configs I couldnt tell them apart, so I named them 1, 2 etc. To be sure I had the right config, I also changed my name in each config. So it was Riffey#1, #2 etc.
At #4 I finally got things working, but my name in that config was still Riffey#4. I was too lazy to change that, so it stuck
(spam: this was Riff Randell: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1923133196861736760 )
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :I love the car in teh attached pic, which is a rare Mercedes 190E 2.5 16v Evo2.
I guess you got it

you sure do have a good taste in cars ( judging by that choice right there )
Quote from XCNuse :But what does Guinness have to do with your screen name?

Nothing. Wrong beverage.
well i was trying to copy fonnybone but i made a few mistakes as you can see :Eyecrazy::somethingillepall
Very simple. My name is Mike. I'll let you figure out the rest.

Actually, it's simply because it's my login name at work. I register everything as mrodgers, that way I can't forget.

My nick I use on the server.... I couldn't think of anything way back in the S1 demo. I was lousy, so I just made it "Lousy". We also use this at work, calling everyone "lousy". Don't know who originated that at work... I had joined GURU for a while and during one of their "training sessions", I heard on TS someone say "you need to change your name, you're not quite lousy anymore". So, I had a Honda Nighthawk motorcycle at the time, thus I picked NightHawk. My number I use, 83, comes from the car I happened to select in NR2003 when I raced that. It was just a coincidence that my Honda Nighthawk was a 1983 model, thus I'm also sticking with the number 83.
Anik is my nick name. Every single ppl i know calls me by that. And in my language it means "soldier" and 360; well 3 6 and 0 are my lucky numbers and well most ppl know me as FrAg when racing or drifting online if that is relevant
Mine's on my birth certificate - mum was very imaginative back in the mid-70s, as were a lot of people

That or it's a nickname a friend called me 10 years ago, which stuck like poo to a blanket. One or the other =]
Well in other forums my names are often related to nuclear thingy. So, Hiroshima was bombed by atomic bomb. Nuclear related so you geddit?
I played a bassist/roadie-turned-into-zombie called Julppu in an indie production and the name kind of stucked because people recognized and kept calling me with that name.
My username originates from my days in HL/Quake1-2-3/RTCW/UT/MoH gaming/modding days.
I took my nickname from real life. I know, I'm boring
Been using the same name everywhere since about 1996.

I actually HATE it now, but have been using it so long I can't change it to anything else, it's like my whole online identity

Anyway, first name Dan, second name Watkins, hence danowat
Quote from Bob Smith :Nothing. Wrong beverage.

Does said nickname have anything to do with a certain floating widget placed in a certain alcoholic beverage?

*cough*

:hide:

PS. Now my hand smells like Guinness...

Yes.. I did actually go to the trouble of saving a widget just for the purpose of mentioning it in a post.
Attached images
wXP_1_20070716_005508_04.jpg
Quote from dawesdust_12 : PS. Now my hand smells like Guinness...

Try John Smiths, as they created the floating widget.

I took this name because I created -PsYcHo-MaN- dark ages before, but forgot the password to it, then once I paid for S2 I remembered it. Now I wish I chose something better like P-Man, or just went with my real name. And as you can probably guess, I never was very good with nicknames, I was given psycho man in the 90's, and it stuck.
Electrik is a meld of the English and Turkish spelling of 'electric'. Since I had just moved from Melbourne to Turkey, I thought that was pretty clever.
i watched top gear plus i am slow.
Real name is Niki Meredith.... how boring!

How did you find out your LFS username?
(234 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG