The online racing simulator
Mine comes from my first Everquest character. My standard name (Angelys) was taken and I couldn't think of one. My girlfriend suggested Dajmin and I really liked it.

Since that day I've used Dajmin everywhere.
#52 - Jakg
My real name is Jack Green, and i was thinking of getting a website, and www.JackGreen.com sounded lame so my Dad suggested i do a contraction

Jack Green > Jakg

Use it everywhere (except where it's too short, then i use JakgTheTechnoGeek, and every now and again, "Bill Bailey" & "Bugmenot")
Quote from JackGreen.com :Hello world

:ices_rofl, owned!
My name comes from a forum called Wanker's Motion, I changed it a bit so I won't be banned from every board
lol rider hehe
BB are my initials, you can guess what my gender is and I got a nick which is available most of the times I register somewhere...
I was watching movie named "Gone in 60 Seconds" and there was a car (you know which one, grey, with black stripes on it) and i just took Eleanor and added some extra words: Eleanor SpeedGT. << I wish i could change that name here, its too long and SpeedGT is too childish
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :I was watching movie named "Gone in 60 Seconds" and there was a car (you know which one, grey, with black stripes on it)(

ah yes, the '67 Shelby Mustang GT500....
well, i wanted to create an account and my email was registered on kiss me... dont have any idea why
I thought I might use the double play of my name and nationality versus my name and what I make for a living. If you check my avatar, you'll see many thousands of tin cans in the back ground. As for what I'm holding on to, you need to see my license plate to know my favorite brand.

P.S. My license plate reads "mirafone".
Mine? I was good at German in school,and I wore/still do wear a fair bit of black, so I got the nicknames of Raven and Fang, I translated that to die kolkrabe(n) (Note, any native German speakers are free to correct me), and shortened it a bit. Also, DK sounds snappy on forums

There :P

DK
Hmm.. aliens gave me my name!
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Mine? I was good at German in school,and I wore/still do wear a fair bit of black, so I got the nicknames of Raven and Fang, I translated that to die kolkrabe(n) (Note, any native German speakers are free to correct me), and shortened it a bit. Also, DK sounds snappy on forums

There :P

DK

hehe, i always thought your name means Kohlkrabbe ( Carbon-Crab)

should be ">Der< Kolkrabe"
...eep. I now have to shell out for another £24 then? I was told by the staff and dictionary it was 'die kolkrabe'. :S (I could have just asked my german friend....why didn't I before I bought this license)

DK
/me slaps LFSn00b

Der Kolkrabe

DK
DK = Driving kills?

I made mine up years ago, when I first got the LFS Demo. What I was looking for was something streetrace-ish (2FAST4U and the likes), and I made up Burnout. Much later I joined a team called HRT, Holland Racing Team. That's the history of my nickname, and I really want to get a different license. Just something like Erik
Its been my nickname for years, the x came about because I forgot an aim password way back when, the email I registered it with, was lost along with a server that was never replaced.

I have gone by a few other names on the internet, but I try and keep it all the same now.
My nickname... hmmm.
First audio tuner in car was Pioneer brand. I love how it sounds.
PioneerLv - Lv is Latvia, country where i live.

Here is too many Pioneer's in www.lfsworld.net
I do a lot of rock climbing, and my favourite grade is HVS (Hard Very Severe) with 5b being the level of technical difficulty. HVS5b

Mr race name of Rooster is just what everybody (apart from family!) has called me since school days.......
My lfs usernsame is my Japanese name combined with my Dutch name

Dutch name Chris Japs name Chisuu
Oh this topic is still alive? Good!
Because it's my first and last name crammed into one.
I once looked on the DVLA website... I searched for the registration 'JO53PHS' unfortunately it had been sold...

For some random reason my brother suggested I use it as my LFS name lol

BTW My name is Joseph if that makes thing clearer
Quote from JO53PHS :...BTW My name is Joseph if that makes thing clearer

It was not that difficult to guess

How did you find out your LFS username?
(234 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG