The online racing simulator
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :wtf has happened to lfs.. no proper servers anymore and everything is shit, everything because of scirocco not here yet?

look at the server list.. BL BL BL BL BL BL BL

I rather play in singleplayer than step in any of those servers

Try servers for FOX racing, for me they are good place to forget about Scirocco. Racing there is fun and they change tracks very often. In "prime time" you can race with ~30 opponents
Quote from The Very End :Agree on that. I am not home so I canot confirm anything, but aren't there are filter method for filtering away demo servers? (not the old way or having separate list of servers demo/S1/S2)

Use your eyes to filter them out. Demo servers are easy to spot because they only have max 15 connections.
Besides if you like driving the FBM around BL1 those demo servers offer decent racing too. Sure there are few bad drivers there and the occasional intentional crasher, but then again T1 is carnage on S1/S2 servers too.
we will never see this car thats why everybody is making there own cars and modding lfs. the plugins for 3dmax are out and about and the car converter for the .vob's are out to. you can make your own cars now you just need to know were to find the programs. lfs development team yes they did a good job but now its to slow and no new content and is boring as hell!!!!!!
Quote from jug :i call 24.05.2009 for release

Woow, back after years of being abstinent! Send you a PM! Loved these days way back with Boomerang Rapido! dE was a mess!

Sry for being OT@all.
Quote from natedog420 :we will never see this car thats why everybody is making there own cars and modding lfs. the plugins for 3dmax are out and about and the car converter for the .vob's are out to. you can make your own cars now you just need to know were to find the programs. lfs development team yes they did a good job but now its to slow and no new content and is boring as hell!!!!!!

Some kids are insane.
not a kid you ass. just love playing games and i feel it is not moving fast enough and we were suppose to have the car awhile ago. i just think lfs is slowly dying and it is happening now. no new content and same old stuff. we need new things like cars, tracks, graphics etc. but theres not a big enough team to do it. you do realize how many more people would buy s2 if we had night racing with headlights and rain with the real effects while driving and being on new tracks and cars. plus not to mention the graphics need to be updated bad to at least dx9 and maybe the possiblility of dx10. all this matters to me and a lot of people.
How can LFS be dying if there is a lot of people buying it all the time and the amount of people online keeps rising?
Quote from natedog420 :not a kid you ass. just love playing games and i feel it is not moving fast enough and we were suppose to have the car awhile ago. i just think lfs is slowly dying and it is happening now. no new content and same old stuff. we need new things like cars, tracks, graphics etc. but theres not a big enough team to do it. you do realize how many more people would buy s2 if we had night racing with headlights and rain with the real effects while driving and being on new tracks and cars. plus not to mention the graphics need to be updated bad to at least dx9 and maybe the possiblility of dx10. all this matters to me and a lot of people.

Words of a typical "shiny graphics over physics and gameplay"-muppet. Sadly, that's 99 percent of gamers nowadays, so he has a point.

On a sidenote, how come everyone (including me) wants rain and night races, while many servers don't even have wind on?
Isn't it because wind just blows you quicker/slower at certain points and adds nothing shiney? If we had rain and night I'm sure you'd see it used more often.
At this point it starts to seem more and moar to me that every kind of a update would be welcome. Even if it is arabic letters support. I and probably a lot of others too just want something new in game even, am I right? Probs not tho
Quote from The Very End :Still it's better to have all that in-game, but I guess that is a matter of choise. On one side it's great having everything on one site, but at same time most people just uses the game itself to browse for servers.
Neverthless, pretty far off topic hehe.

like that?

but you can´t open any icon on lfs w = fail
Attached images
bla bla.jpg
Quote from John5200 :like that?

but you can´t open any icon on lfs w = fail

I'm pretty sure you mean like THAT

(and you CAN open any icon on LFS World = WIN)
Attached images
LFS + Steam = WIN.jpg
Quote from Cherry :Even if it is arabic letters support.

be careful what you wish for
Watch out kids, AMB got banned for 999days on LFS and on the forum, be carefull what you say, devs are watching lol
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Watch out kids, AMB got banned for 999days on LFS and on the forum, be carefull what you say, devs are watching lol

Oh no there coming to get us
freee messy

(I haven't read the spam but i think there is no balance between spamming and suspending his account for three years)
It was 3 months, not 3 years.
Quote from kai0r :freee messy

(I haven't read the spam but i think there is no balance between spamming and suspending his account for three years)

there you can see how lazy the dev´s are
they cant keep us up to date but why ?
i say they´re very very lazy ...
keep money chill out and let the community die ..
bye bye

i second that
catch my drift ?

Quote from Velociround :I'm pretty sure you mean like THAT

(and you CAN open any icon on LFS World = WIN)

steam? excuse me while i go puke. :vomit:
Jesus Christ!

I thought it WAS just a 3 month forum ban. Wow that is very harsh!
May we see the reason? Can someone point me, what he did? This is a very hard punishment :-/
Quote from Michalxo :May we see the reason? Can someone point me, what he did? This is a very hard punishment :-/

he was spamming the forums under various demo usernames whining that there was no scirocco and that he was tired of driving FXR.
Quote from Gills4life :Jesus Christ!

I thought it WAS just a 3 month forum ban. Wow that is very harsh!

Infact I'm not even sure that's allowed... but hey, I'll just sit here and take the "it's the devs game they do what they want".

You can call me a troll but I've noticed alot of the "kiss ass" going on from many members. For once someone will say what they think.

Forum ban for forum behaviour..and in game ban for in game actions. He's paid his money no?

w/e.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG