The online racing simulator
here are the ads for those guys who want them
Attached images
KY_ADS1.jpg
KY_ADS2.jpg
KY_ADS4.jpg
KY_ADS5.jpg
Better late than never, here is my skin.
Attached images
FO8_SRS_LFSCART.jpg
FRO skins

Preview
Attached images
FO8_FRO09_CART5.jpg
FO8_FRO09_CART4.jpg
thanks alot for the skins
Im not sure about my participate today. I have practiced under 10 laps and not too excited about that Kyoto track. :rolleyes:

Dont know about Rudy because I havent seen him today yet. Now at least skins for the season is uploaded...
Quote from salaneuvos :Im not sure about my participate today. I have practiced under 10 laps and not too excited about that Kyoto track. :rolleyes:

Dont know about Rudy because I havent seen him today yet. Now at least skins for the season is uploaded...

rudy did not practice much either, as far as I have talked to him, but how ever, he's going to be there
Here you go will this be sufficent?
Attached images
FO8_stormcart.jpg
I have to admit I haven't done much practice for this, as I only remembered about it when Thilo sent the PM reminder. As long as you're within the 5 seconds/107% rule and drive within your limits you'll be OK no matter how little you practice.

Quick question: Why both 5 seconds and 107% by the way? Depending on the track it will either be just 5 seconds or 107%, therefore having both is not needed.

My aim for this race is to get used to racing the FO8 again and just to get to the finish of both races.
Quote from count.bazley :Quick question: Why both 5 seconds and 107% by the way? Depending on the track it will either be just 5 seconds or 107%, therefore having both is not needed.

you've answered your question on your own. depending on track, either 107% or 5 seconds. The one thing is for the case the other thing does not work... those two rules belong together.
My point was percent works by itself. Having 5 seconds just means that the shorter the track's laptime the slower you can be to get in to the race. Not arguing it, just a rule I've never seen before, using percent by itself is pretty much universal in motorsport that has a minimum laptime.
ah ok...
well my intention was that 5 seconds are something where i would call a hell lot of time in motorsports. So I thought this will be possible more or less on every track for every driver to reach with a bit of training. But as you said, on shorter tracks this means, you can slower then usual to reach the race. To avoid it there is this second criteria, the 107%.

Quote from LFSCART Rulebook :V.1.5. If less then 20 cars fulfill both of these requirements the top 30 available cars may start. If no 30 cars are available, also cars which did not set a timed qualification lap are allowed to start. These cars start from pitlane.

so 20 cars are always in
Hers my skin in hi-res :]
Attached images
FO8_shelldunlopcart.jpg
This is my skin
Attached images
FO8_sr_2008_Ihab.jpg
- LFSName: rc10racer
- First and Last Name: Jonathon Pickard
- Car Number (between 1 and 109): 23
- Country (Using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 standard): GBR
- Team Affiliation (if applicable): Mercury Racing Team
Can i join?
- LFSName: oldnavy
- First and Last Name: Eimantas Kasperiunas
- Car Number (between 1 and 109): 10
- Country (Using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 standard): LTU
- Team Affiliation (if applicable): SimRacing Lithuania Team
you'll be allowed to race next round
ok thanks for info, but i can race in this rce because TDRT race league was same combo last week
LFSCART 2009 Round 1 - Grand Prix of Japan - Protests
Here you can post your protests for the Grand Prix of Japan:

Your Name
Involved Cars
Lap or Replay Time
description from your POV

Protest thread will be closed on wednesday 1800UTC

Replays in 7Zip
LFSCART 2009 Round 1 - Grand Prix of Japan - Post Race Discussion
Your thoughts on round 1
Prost race discussion?
Vettel 1st in Qualification