The online racing simulator
Do not judge the reflections, maybe because finally you'll like it.

VWS in overcast and tyres (in viewer, is not a render):

Detail of the reflection and dark parts:

Unedited.

Today I started the last Addon.

Thanks again for the coments. I'm glad for read them. I work very well with this mood from the community. THANKS.
i love you lynce... ireally do..
Looks really great Lynce. Keep it up hermano.
Quote from thanosgvr :i love you lynce... ireally do..

If you fall in love so easy, what would you do for S3?
Quote from Speed Soro :If you fall in love so easy, what would you do for S3?

die, cause he would be already dead before s3 is released.
Thanks for the coments, again.

Megapack 93 %.

My partner, Unknow. But he knows the date.

Preparing the post and translation.
Lynce no habia visto esto! muchas felicidades esta de 10 la verdad, gran trabajo, ademas de ser excelente, el Scirocco parece de verdad!!!! mucha suerte y gracias por estos addons
It's time.

Thanks to all for all coments, all encouragements, and all friendly messages.

I noted all the suggestions throughout this thread. I have read with attention.

My best regards.

See you on April 7th.

Note: Planning the post and translation.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :die, cause he would be already dead before s3 is released.

it would be comic if not tragic
3 days!!!
Very important note:

The quality of this video does not represent the final quality of the textures by compression of this movie in IVX.

The video quality is badly by the short time I have had to produce it.

Youtube

High Quality.

Fapped and came.
came without fapping!
Updated with High Quality movie Link.

Thanks for coments?

Video looks great! I'm downloading the high quality now.

Keep up the good work
Quote from Lynce :Very important note:

The quality of this video does not represent the final quality of the textures by compression of this movie in IVX.

The video quality is badly by the short time I have had to produce it.

Youtube

High Quality.

[/jizz]
Watched YouTube one.
Quality was suck.

Downloaded HQ - WOW!!!

Lynce, remove YouTube link from your post, it has horrible quality. (At least without HD mode)
As always awesome work Lynce. Really appreciate doing such thing for all of us. It really does look nearly perfect (I say nearly, because, just like counting to infinity, perfection is unreachable).

I wanted to write how you made it too shiny, but those were my first thoughts, because I had some totally math pack. Then I sow how hard you were on few guys who complained, and I gave up on my comment. Thanks God for that, because if I haven't I'd make a horrible mistake.

Over the last few weeks I took a closer look at few metallic painted cars, and what I sow is your reflection pack in reality. That completely changed my mind, but I still had doubts, do the race cars have metallic paint jobs? I never really paid much attention to that.

I got my answer watching this opening races of F1 season, that are driven in late afternoon hours. It's usually too sunny for us to notice the real effect of metallic paint job, but in these conditions they come up speed ahead.

Once again, astonishing work, it would be wonderful to see more add-ons from you.

Btw. is there patch Z version of your XR interior?
Quote from Velociround :Video looks great! I'm downloading the high quality now.

Keep up the good work

Thanks for the corrections. Updated on Youtube description.

Quote from Scatter : [/jizz]

Hahahahaha.

Quote from Shadowww :Watched YouTube one.
Quality was suck.

Downloaded HQ - WOW!!!

Lynce, remove YouTube link from your post, it has horrible quality. (At least without HD mode)

Click on HQ.

Quote from N I K I :As always awesome work Lynce. Really appreciate doing such thing for all of us. It really does look nearly perfect (I say nearly, because, just like counting to infinity, perfection is unreachable).

I wanted to write how you made it too shiny, but those were my first thoughts, because I had some totally math pack. Then I sow how hard you were on few guys who complained, and I gave up on my comment. Thanks God for that, because if I haven't I'd make a horrible mistake.

Over the last few weeks I took a closer look at few metallic painted cars, and what I sow is your reflection pack in reality. That completely changed my mind, but I still had doubts, do the race cars have metallic paint jobs? I never really paid much attention to that.

I got my answer watching this opening races of F1 season, that are driven in late afternoon hours. It's usually too sunny for us to notice the real effect of metallic paint job, but in these conditions they come up speed ahead.

Once again, astonishing work, it would be wonderful to see more add-ons from you.

Btw. is there patch Z version of your XR interior?

I will reworked the Veilside Version.

Thanks for your coment.
Never posted here, but I followed the thread since weeks. Top stuff here, really like it. And the movie is great.
But I've got one question: will you make an installer or sth? Because as much as I love most of the stuff, 2007 tyres on a 2006 BF1 just looks wrong and I wouldn't want to use them. Same with the background pictures.
Ofc I could backup my old files and copy them back one by one, but it's not really user-friendly, is it?
Quote from Gerdoner :Never posted here, but I followed the thread since weeks. Top stuff here, really like it. And the movie is great.
But I've got one question: will you make an installer or sth? Because as much as I love most of the stuff, 2007 tyres on a 2006 BF1 just looks wrong and I wouldn't want to use them. Same with the background pictures.
Ofc I could backup my old files and copy them back one by one, but it's not really user-friendly, is it?

When I did this Addon I thought in everyone.

Don't worry about this.

Trust me.
OMG! your megapack is absoulte eye-candy! Great art work bro, my hat is off to you.
Amazing job, DLing the HQ version right now.
Lynce, I must say that this upcomming megapack is going to be mega awsome! You did one hell of a work there. I really like the reflections, tires, skies and everything you showed in the movie. Congratulation!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG