The online racing simulator
Thank you , gonna try it now, will post some screenshots

Edit , here are some pictures, With and without the bloom mod with Lynce's reflections..
I like your bloom settings alot, just abit dark like you said.. Will look around to see if i can make it brighter, Reflections are amazing
Attached images
LFSXRENB1.jpg
LFSXRENB2.jpg
LFSXRNOENB1.jpg
LFSXRNOENB2.jpg
nice1.. looks like u are using a good bloom..
and i told u it was a bit dark sometime but is´t autoadjusting the brightnes
#53 - RS1T
This is a bit O/T but is it possible to make the wheels shinyer to make a chrome effect?

OnT: Nice work Lynce, as always Downloading now
Updated the first post with alternative downloads (Thanks Takumi and htrburnout) and new link from rapidshare with this text:

Your file has been saved and can now be downloaded 10 times. It will be deleted after 90 days without download. If you would like to enable more people to download your file, please transfer it to a free Collector's Account or a Premium Account.

:S

Thanks all. I have readed all post with atention and

Thanks

The following supplement was to make better textures for Scirocco but Luathas is doing a great work.

So, I hope will surprise you with another works very soon.
Quote from Nicce :sure.. but i´ve got to tell u.. i use it for screen´s movies only.. little bit to dark to drive with and will kill u´re FPS..

the pic i took first with the FZ was on carshine: 1,00 and bloom
second was xrt carshine: 1,00 and no bloom..

It doesn't kill my FPS? my game runs fine with these.
MEGA THANKS TO LYNCE!

It would be cool if he works on a High-Res Trackupdate for:

• Blackwood
  • South City
  • Aston
  • Westhill
  • Fern Bay
  • Kyoto
  • Autocross

would be awesome

it would take much time to make ALL things updated on the tracks, but it would make hundrets of people happy
cfg.txt - Car Shine 0.50

Lynce reflection pack preview (unedited)

Quote from PioneerLv :cfg.txt - Car Shine 0.50

Lynce reflection pack preview (unedited)

It looks real. I'm going to edit Car Shine to 0.50 right now

(by the way, could you please upload the screenshots to another website next time you post? This one is loading veeeery slowly here, and I don't think it's my connection because everything else is working fast )
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't download it because those Megaupload and Rapidshare are bullshit!

Please help me!!!!!!!
Quote from Heiko1 :MEGA THANKS TO LYNCE!

It would be cool if he works on a High-Res Trackupdate for:

• Blackwood
  • South City
  • Aston
  • Westhill
  • Fern Bay
  • Kyoto
  • Autocross

would be awesome

it would take much time to make ALL things updated on the tracks, but it would make hundrets of people happy

Yes, too much work. About 4 or 5 hours.

I was working each file for more adaptation for each track. Even the sun position and ilumination.

Quote from JasonJ :I love all your stuff Lynce. Any reason BWskysunny1_E.dds isn't there?

Sorry, my fault. Look at the attachment, please. Missing file.

Quote from David 96 :Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't download it because those Megaupload and Rapidshare are bullshit!

Please help me!!!!!!!

First post, thanks to htrburnout.
Attached files
BWskysunny1_E.dds - 1.3 MB - 325 views
A note to all.

Can you post your preview for see your adjust?

A simple preview pic.

Cheers.
car shine 0.80
Attached images
lfs_00000007.jpg
Attached images
lfs_00000109.jpg
cfg.txt - Car Shine 0.50
Blackwood
Attached images
LFS.exe 0 .jpg
LFS.exe 3 .jpg
LFS.exe 4 .jpg
Not edited pics.

Here is mine in LFS Viewer and Scirocco:

Note: Remember, in the first post I add the missing file. Sorry, my fault. BWskysunny1_E.dds
Thank you Lynce for this wonderful reflection texture addon! But it is too poisonous if to use it with 1.00 car_shine in cfg.txt
Thanks Lynce, its just amazing
Car shine 0.70
Attached images
jaaa.png
jajaja.png
jajjaja.png
Quote from DragonCommando :To get it to look realy good, just lower the car shine setting in the CFG to around 0.65-0.50 and then go into your graphics card control panel.

From the graphics card panel go to color and select color for full screen 3d, then increase the contrast and decrease the brightness.

I find that in the ATI CCC, LFS looks best if I set the contrast to 160 and the brightness to -60, any higher and the sky starts to turn into a single mass of color. Of course this will be different for everyone, so just play around with it. but make sure that you always keep the settings even, so if you go to 150 contrast, go to -50 brightness, if you don't it will either be to dark or it will go grey.

Note: any recorded footage will still come out normal contrast and brightness, it won't be corrected like you see it in game.

Amazing coment.

I tried it and the results it is amazing. Thanks because I did not knew this.

Short tutorial:

1. Open your control panel (Graphic card).

2. Select 3D > Colour

3. Select into the : Desktop ("Escritorio" in the last pic) or ("Pantalla completa 3D" in the last pic) Full Screen in 3D
Select Full screen in 3D.

4. Adjust as the preview pics (remember the quote, take it present). Brillo = Brightness or shiney. Contraste = Contrast.

5. Apply.

6. You can adjust for your taste.

Remember you can adjust the shiney in the cfg (LFS folder). Car Shine 1.00 (default). The better results since 0.50 to 0.70.

Anyway, thanks for all coments.

New addon coming soon.
Good work.......

1.00 shine here....look's good,no need to lower shine i think...(only using them for pics & vids works fine for me)

//Nvidia 9600GT 512mb card here,

Attached images
lfs_FXR.jpg
lfs_FZ5.jpg
lfs_XFG.jpg
Attached images
FZR.jpg
RAC.jpg
I didnt like. Originals look much better, more natural. Sorry.
Are you joking?????
Quote from Speed Soro :I didnt like. Originals look much better, more natural. Sorry.

Thanks for your coment. Obrigado.

Quote from David 96 :Are you joking?????

Nothing happens.

One of my next works it's improve this addon.
Quote from Blackknight555 :Good work.......

1.00 shine here....look's good,no need to lower shine i think...(only using them for pics & vids works fine for me)

//Nvidia 9600GT 512mb card here,

in the middle of the pic at the window of the FZ5 is there AA? cuz it loks a bit undetailed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG