The online racing simulator
Quote from Stiggie :I'm taking this back, amazing job! The tyre threads look amazing ánd real now, from that point of view.

I'm glad you like it now.

I'm sorry. Cut and paste. Because has been losed in the 10th page:

Quote from Flame CZE :
Also LFS isn't a screenshot generator

"But in my humble opinion, I think I can improve the textures of this simulator. And, too, is posible improve the graphics and aesthetics the LFS improving the textures. Not too much but there a significant evidence of this improvement.

I do this work selflessly and use my skills to serve the community.

So if possible, please, I would like to see continue on the topic of this thread. Thank you very much.

Look at tyres and sidewall. This is an example. UNEDITED PICS:

Original LFS

Current LFS

Is posible that you don't believe that, but I encourage you to make a bet.

You will lose.

Cheers. "
Lynce, donde conseguiste esos neumaticos?
(Lynce, where did you get those tyres?)
Quote from Racer556 :Lynce, donde conseguiste esos neumaticos?
(Lynce, where did you get those tyres?)

I'm working on Megapack. There are reflections, tyres,....,....,....,....,....,etc.

EDIT:

I am the author of this textures.

I understand now your question.

EDIT 2:

Summary of this thread. That there be no misunderstanding.

After the reflection addon has released, I thought that could be improved after some criticism from some users. Constructive criticism, of course.

But I thought I could make some more addons. All in high quality.

Throughout this thread I have been posting pictures of the progress that I've been doing.

I have a partner but he doesn't worked in textures.
Very nice!!!
I think I'm in love with those tyres+sidewalls
Even though I'm a drifter, Those tyres give a REALLY nice depth to the tyres. It almost looks like it's modeled like that
Nice realistic sidewalls also*though it ain't really visible in that picture*
Will take the pack for everything i think except for the reflections (Cuz it aint my style)

Keep on going It's gonna be awesome, I already know
Bueno Lynce, me gustaria ayudarte en lo que sea, aunque este con poco tiempo por la escuela. Estaba haciendo unas pruebas con tus reflejos a ver si se podia hacer algo con el efecto que le diste y algo de realismo para los que buscan algo mas adhoc. Yo se que dijiste que no querias modificaciones, y como no tengo tu concentimiento las he mantenido privadas.
Si necesitas algo avisame por PM.

(Well Lynce, I'd like helping you on anything I can, even tho I'm short on time with school. I was working on some modifications to your reflections, to see if I could do something a bit more realistic for people looking for something adhoc to the rest. I know you want no modifications to them but I'll keep them private as I have no permission by you.
If there's anything you need, send me a PM)
Quote from Lynce :But in my humble opinion, I think I can improve the textures of this simulator. And, too, is posible improve the graphics and aesthetics the LFS improving the textures. Not too much but there a significant evidence of this improvement.

I do this work selflessly and use my skills to serve the community.

So if possible, please, I would like to see continue on the topic of this thread. Thank you very much.

Look at tyres and sidewall. This is an example. UNEDITED PICS:

Original LFS

[picture]

Current LFS

[picture]

Is posible that you don't believe that, but I encourage you to make a bet.

You will lose.

Cheers.

I am the only who noticed very detailed grill?
Oh damn, now it has new INTERIORS?? I will be getting this. Thanks a lot Lynce!
Quote from Shadowww :I am the only who noticed very detailed grill?

Wow, just realised. And I also realised there is no sky!

But OMG! I never knew LFS could be so high-res. Looks like my FPS is gonna go down the drain....

*Feels the urgue to make a bet....*

Nope not the only one. Seen it, just didnt said anything.
That is awesome Lynce! Nice job!
new lights too?
Quote from Speed Soro :new lights too?

Indeed, there are new lights on the car as well. I noticed this too, but I think the car textures are from Lynce's previous pack (RB4 GT Ralliart Edition).

Since we don't know what he's working on, it can be part of the megapack, but maybe not. Either way, I think this is going to be very impressive, and for those who want, it's possible to download the RB4 Ralliart on Lynce's current website. (LFS Magazine)
Check ground texture.
lynce can you show us a pic of slick tires if you have made any?

The first Megapack, is over things in general.

Quote from only.one.RydeR :Oh damn, now it has new INTERIORS?? I will be getting this. Thanks a lot Lynce!

You see in the pic the Ralliart Edition. It's the second addon I have made. It's open and free for edit except the padzs and disc. You can use such a template for future works.

Quote from Furiously-Fast :Wow, just realised. And I also realised there is no sky!

But OMG! I never knew LFS could be so high-res. Looks like my FPS is gonna go down the drain....

*Feels the urgue to make a bet....*

Are you sure?

Quote from Velociround :Indeed, there are new lights on the car as well. I noticed this too, but I think the car textures are from Lynce's previous pack (RB4 GT Ralliart Edition).

Since we don't know what he's working on, it can be part of the megapack, but maybe not. Either way, I think this is going to be very impressive, and for those who want, it's possible to download the RB4 Ralliart on Lynce's current website. (LFS Magazine)

You are in right.

The Ralliart Addon.

Note: The texture track is not mine.

Quote from mutt107 :lynce can you show us a pic of slick tires if you have made any?

Sorry I can't. I show too much.

EDIT:

Quote from dutchshogun :
Will take the pack for everything i think except for the reflections (Cuz it aint my style)

Keep on going It's gonna be awesome, I already know

Except the reflections...

I think when you will see in motion, it's posible to change your opinion. And there are other important reason that I can't talk about it.

You know the expression "à la carte"?

You will never guess what this is until you see.

Thanks again for all coments.
Quote from lynce :i think when you will see in motion, it's possible to change your opinion. And there are other important reasons that i can't talk about it.

You know the expression "à la carte"? <= No, I don't. What does it mean?

you will never guess what this is until you see.

thanks again for all comments.

Quote : A La Carte: (pronounced /a la kart/) is a french loan phrase meaning "according to the menu", and it is used as restaurant terminology in one of two ways

I'll backup the reflections I have now when I'll download yours on my birthday. I'll let you know what i think of it Maybe I think it's too shiny, but that's easily fixed by turning down the carshine in cfg.txt since I like my cars to have a Matte reflection (like I have now).

Ps. Your English is getting better and better over time Nice Job!
Quote from dutchshogun :A La Carte: (pronounced /a la kart/) is a french loan phrase meaning "according to the menu", and it is used as restaurant terminology in one of two ways

though i'm french not from france but i'm born speaking french and you know expression doesnt alway mean/fit the perfect description its why its an expression :X

*go back to his sleeping bag waiting*
Quote from dutchshogun :I'll backup the reflections I have now when I'll download yours on my birthday. I'll let you know what i think of it Maybe I think it's too shiny, but that's easily fixed by turning down the carshine in cfg.txt since I like my cars to have a Matte reflection (like I have now).

Ps. Your English is getting better and better over time Nice Job!

Quote from FaFaDOD :though i'm french not from france but i'm born speaking french and you know expression doesnt alway mean/fit the perfect description its why its an expression :X

*go back to his sleeping bag waiting*

Time to time. I have thought in all tastes.

P.D: I use google translator in some moments. Hehehe.
Sorry, double post:

Reflections + tyres.

Unedited pics as always.

14 days remaining.
Oh my god, it looks, looks so sweeet! But reflections in 2nd picture are strange, but whatever if at all it is so amazing.
Looks like a render! :o

Nice Lynce
Dammit, I'm waiting for my S2 license AND this!
Quote from Lynce :Time to time. I have thought in all tastes.

P.D: I use google translator in some moments. Hehehe.

dont worry you was fine

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG