The online racing simulator
What what what what what are you serious!
oh my god.... : O
me wanna
Also is a good idea to make sidewalls originals.. you know, pirelli p3000 and so.. but not in white.. in black like on real life.
Quote from BoyGTA :Also is a good idea to make sidewalls originals.. you know, pirelli p3000 and so.. but not in white.. in black like on real life.

Bad idea for this reason: From now I want to work with permission of their respective owners. The current list of LFS is this._

-Cromo Plain (nothing). Don't work in the Megapack.
-Cromo
-Torro
-Michelin
-Evostar
-Bridgestone
-Avon.

Another preview. UNEDITED:

Remember. The Megapack will be released April 7th. There are not a comercial use. Not foresee any delay.
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i was a girl id rape you!
Quote from chavm481 :yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i was a girl id rape you!

me too :o .. hoo wait .. i'm bisexual .. no matter ! RAAAWWWRRR
:chairs: looks like i got that for you Lynce
Hum...

Megapack and Megapost...

Wich is the limit of characters in one post?

Cheers.
Lynce your work is great.
Can't wait the 7th April !
now i wait here
Omg.. this is unbelievable! I can't wait to 7th o(*_*)b.
Thank to all for coments. Merci.dzięki.

I have not really commented much information on what will be the Megapack and I would like to remain secret until April 7. Also I have not revealed how many addons will have the Megapack.

There are things that are unfinished. I do not want to work quickly, because the result would not be professional.

I could not get any money for this work. The reason I'm doing this Megapack and spent many hours, is to make videos with higher quality.

It would not be fair or logical that I stay with this.
So I prefer to share it with everyone.

Note:

"Wich is the limit of characters in one post?"

Now I know.
*take his pillow and sleeping bag and camp on the topic* cant wait i hope in the megapack we got some demo content
There are things that cost them more time, others less time. Testing is continuing but I hope I can finish this work before that date.
Quote from Lynce :There are things that cost them more time, others less time. Testing is continuing but I hope I can finish this work before that date.

Don't worry, Take your time, Do what you want to do, But don't hurry
Don't make it a race agains VWS haha. And: 7t of april is a nice date I don't need another present from you then
Quote from Lynce :Hum...

Megapack and Megapost...

What is the limit of characters in one post?

Cheers.

I think that is correct.

I love your work. Those tires look really cool. You made me drool again
OMG lynce now thats art. Your artistic insite is superb, aswell as your photoshop skills. May I loan a bit of both skills ?

Superb, well done. Me awaits this new megapack off yours.

Good luck.

ps. dont rush it, quality is way more important then a launch date.
rofl writing this down made me realize that you invented quality.
Lince, just "bigger", no "more bigger" (isso seria como falar "mais maior que" em portugues)

The second picture, look to the interference between body and tyre. That is weird, plus the low poly model, it makes it look like 90s games

Your textures:

Keep working.
Driver 1!!!
Quote from PioneerLv :Driver 1!!!

Yep.

BTW, I am still playing it (Driv3r and Driver: Parallel Lines are just... boring. Stupid cops, lots of money, almost no damage... etc).
Shadoww, we will not fight ok? Just arguing.

Now, please, change the textures and reflections of the picture you posted and you'll see it equal to any LFS car.

In fact, the S1 models are the same since from its first release.

Of course there are new cars and tracks since S2, but the struture is the same, I mean, the low poly models, wheels without arms, tyres interfering with the body, no details and reliefs around lights and glasses, etc.

I'm not point textures, but polygons and details. Lynce's work is great.

Look this picture and you'll realize what I say:
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3389/sinttulo4800.jpg

edit: please, don't take what I say so basic, I compare with 90s games, but I'm not say that it is exactly like it. Of course it is a little better, and the wheels are 3d today. Does anyone has a shot from the XFG of the first realease to compare with XFG today?
Quote from Speed Soro :Shadoww, we will not fight ok? Just arguing.

Now, please, change the textures and reflections of the picture you posted and you'll see it equal to any LFS car.

Of course there are new cars and tracks since S2, but the struture is the same, I mean, the low poly models, wheels without arms, tyres interfering with the body, no details and reliefs around lights and glasses, etc.

\

Oh, so you're saying... the new reflections look out of place on the current "low" polygon models. Well, I do see the jagged edges, but you gotta zoom quite close to even notice them. I don't think you'll be zooming in that close on a specific spot like that when you're racing though.
Quote from Speed Soro :Shadoww, we will not fight ok? Just arguing.

edit: please, don't take what I say so basic, I compare with 90s games, but I'm not say that it is exactly like it. Of course it is a little better, and the wheels are 3d today. Does anyone has a shot from the XFG of the first realease to compare with XFG today?

Ohreally?
Car on mine pic has ~300 polygons.
FZ has ~5000 polygons.
Quote from Shadowww :Ohreally?
Car on mine pic has ~300 polygons.
FZ has ~5000 polygons.

Maybe it needs 10 times more

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG