The online racing simulator
#1 - Lynce
Reflections pack with lightning effects
Instalation:

Unrar on your LFS directory:

LFS/data/dds

Recomended save original files.

Note very important:

All dds files are edited from original dds files.

This addon - pack are maked today in +- 4 hours. I hope you like it.

All dds files in this addon has been edited for better ilumination in his track.

I'll use this in my future movies I think is a good gift for movie makers.

Do not edit. Thanks.

Enjoy and Missing file on attachment:

rapidshare 22 february

Megaupload.

Itslearning

Not edited pics:

Quote from DragonCommando :To get it to look realy good, just lower the car shine setting in the CFG to around 0.65-0.50 and then go into your graphics card control panel.

From the graphics card panel go to color and select color for full screen 3d, then increase the contrast and decrease the brightness.

I find that in the ATI CCC, LFS looks best if I set the contrast to 160 and the brightness to -60, any higher and the sky starts to turn into a single mass of color. Of course this will be different for everyone, so just play around with it. but make sure that you always keep the settings even, so if you go to 150 contrast, go to -50 brightness, if you don't it will either be to dark or it will go grey.

Note: any recorded footage will still come out normal contrast and brightness, it won't be corrected like you see it in game.

Amazing coment.

I tried it and the results it is amazing. Thanks because I did not knew this.

Short tutorial:

1. Open your control panel (Graphic card).

2. Select 3D > Colour

3. Select into the : Desktop ("Escritorio" in the last pic) or ("Pantalla completa 3D" in the last pic) Full Screen in 3D
Select Full screen in 3D.

4. Adjust as the preview pics (remember the quote, take it present). Brillo = Brightness or shiney. Contraste = Contrast.

5. Apply.

6. You can adjust for your taste.

Remember you can adjust the shiney in the cfg (LFS folder). Car Shine 1.00 (default). The better results since 0.50 to 0.70.

Anyway, thanks for all coments.

New addon coming soon.
Attached files
BWskysunny1_E.dds - 1.3 MB - 2517 views
Very nice! Thanks!
Looks verry nice Downloading
Nice job Lynce you never let us down, I'm guessing this is what you used in your most recent video?
#5 - Lynce
I recommend you see these textures at sunset. Sure you will like it.
It's cool, although I find it a bit too shiney.
#7 - Lynce
#9 - Lynce
If it's too shiny for your taste go to your LFS folder, open up cfg.txt and find the line Car shine 1.00 set it to "Car shine 0.70" or 0.80.
Nice dude! I like that! Whos that white and gold FZ?
EDIT: Thank you for the mod, really nice, I'm using 0.45 shine and it looks just perfect.
Quote from Lynce :Shiney = Brightness?

Like, too reflective, if you see what I mean..?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :If it's too shiny for your taste go to your LFS folder, open up cfg.txt and find the line Car shine 1.00 set it to "Car shine 0.70" or 0.80.

I didn't know this. Thanks for explain how to adjust the brightness.

Quote from ImportFantasy :Nice dude! I like that! Whos that white and gold FZ?

(From mprs for "Live for Drift movie").

Quote from Kristjan.J :EDIT: Thank you for the mod, really nice, I'm using 0.45 shine and it looks just perfect.

Perfect, Kristjan. I'm glad you like it.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Like, too reflective, if you see what I mean..?

I thought that was it that. But I was not sure. You can adjust the brightness as Takumi says.
Look´s good , but also look´s a bit unrealistic
Quote from Inouva :Look´s good , but also look´s a bit unrealistic

I'm not looking realism. I'm looking a nice texture base for movies. To put or add in motion the escenary on bodywork.

"I'll use this in my future movies I think is a good gift for movie makers".

To go to realism: Yamakawa's or Darkone55's reflections for my taste.
Lynce can you upload to another site so i may download them, They are really good
yes plz same here i cant get off the other sites and they look really gd
These are awsome, they actualy look realy good.

Some are saying they look unrealistic, they look VERY realistic if you have your settings right.

I increased contrast, decreased brightness and played with the car reflection level and got an amazing looking sim out of it.
Nice reflections Lynce

Just put Cloudy Afternoon to see very nice reflections
Congratulations, Lynce
Congratulations, Lynce

It was wonderful, that his work, has the perfect car, showing its aerodynamic lines, now even more happy to create the skins, like a lot, continue working to improve the DDS.

* Do not connect to the pessimistic comments of people, believe in you, you are making the pessimistic "do nothing, and criticize," congratulations.

Note: How to improve even more, leaving the skies with more clarity, day of clear skies.
Lynce! AWESOME work! love it!

Maybe lfs should make a Textures contest and choose the best and update them
Works fine for me too! Thanks a bunch of poop-cookies! wtf?!
Wow Lynce, these reflections are top notch! For all your hard work, you deserve a cookie!

Sorry, got a little hungry while delivering it.
Quote from DragonCommando :These are awsome, they actualy look realy good.

Some are saying they look unrealistic, they look VERY realistic if you have your settings right.

I increased contrast, decreased brightness and played with the car reflection level and got an amazing looking sim out of it.

What is your CFG adjust?

I'm glad you like it.

Quote from pjuniorbra :Congratulations, Lynce

* Do not connect to the pessimistic comments of people, believe in you, you are making the pessimistic "do nothing, and criticize," congratulations.

Note: How to improve even more, leaving the skies with more clarity, day of clear skies.

Don't worry. The comments of people do not affect me. I love to listen and am open to all views to improve. I am above such things.

Muito Obrigado irmao.

Quote from Furiously-Fast :Wow Lynce, these reflections are top notch! For all your hard work, you deserve a cookie!

Sorry, got a little hungry while delivering it.

Hahahaha. Nice. Thanks.

And thanks all.

I'm working on new addons(texture addons) for LFS. I think you'll like too and you can make criticism and coments as before.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG