The online racing simulator
Quote from Scatter :The backgrounds you add in the reflections make it look much more convincing. The reflections actually makes the wheels look almost like chrome. And the car looked like it just got dipped in lacquer (its a good thing.) I love the work but sadly, it looks out of place compared to the rest of LFS.

P.S. I wonder how it looks with a realistic level of car shine?

Quote from JasonJ :Looks crisp. Looking forward to the next release. Take your time, it's worth the wait.

For the next release is not only will be this addon. Please, read the post number 85.
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :Very nice one Never tried this things before but have to say, it was worth it. Just one problem.. If you are using crossfire, remember to switch off your second GPU. Then its working fine.

Why is that? I have no problems with X-Fire mode on.
What do you actually edit in the reflection .dds? Does someone have a jpg version of it? I really find it intresting what you actually edit.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :What do you actually edit in the reflection .dds? Does someone have a jpg version of it? I really find it intresting what you actually edit.

DDS Converter 2 program
I love it because it's very easy to convert from DDS to other formats (and from other formats to DDS too)
Using this program you'll be able to open the .dds and see how it looks in jpg and other formats.

If I'm not mistaken, there's also a Photoshop plugin too that makes PS able to open .dds files without the need for conversion, but I still use DDS Converter.
Note: Looks better with more contrast adjust of your graphic card control center.

Kyoto Clear day.

Thanks for your interest so far.
That looks awesome Lynce! I like that.
Quote from Lynce :Note: Looks better with more contrast adjust of your graphic card control center.

Kyoto Clear day.
[...]
No more previews until departure megapack.

Thanks for your interest so far.

Now that looks awesome! It's much better in my opinion. Looks real now. You are doing a amazing work, I can't wait for it to be released .

Note: "departure megapack" = "megapack release"
Yes, this what LFS needs! :hyper:
Looks amazing.
looks great
Damn it looks so great...
Very nice there in your latest previews Lynce!
sweet Lynce..

how high was the Carshine on the last´s prewiev ?
Always the Car Shine in 1.00.

And, again, Thanks.

This current improvement has got a very slow developing. There are more values to take on count.

(Velocirround, thanks for correct me [Signature]).
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Kyoto Clear day. Final test:

@Flame_CZE
Front end looks way to shiney imo.
its the hood...
I liked the previous ones more, now it's a little too shiny for my taste.
Still, amazing job!
I think the lowering car shine under 1.00 in cfg.txt will do the job. Great job Lynce!
I am seeing that there are different tastes.

It is difficult to please everybody.

The reason for the previews is to go see the opinions.

All take into account.

I hope you enjoy it.

EDIT:

From the technical point of view, it is really difficult to work in a few reflections that are convincing.

The documentation is exhaustive, so that each lighting circuit, is best suited for the reflexes of the cars.

There will be no two dds equal.

EDIT 2:

At last I understood the mechanics of these reflexes and understanding their limitations. I can work more comfortable.

My inspiration and always in real photographs with different illuminations.

It also takes into account the characteristics of the landscape that defines reflexes.

Photographs of real life are a guide to do a better job.

-> Google translator.
Great job Lynce, as always
Great job very nice
Great job very nice
Great job very nice
Great job very nice

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG