The online racing simulator
Quote from Greboth :tow tow tow your porsche, gently round the ring.

"If you see the damage bill, don't forget to scream"
"The new 2009 Audi TT - finally the look matches the handling."
Flame_CZE... we need a winner so we can move on.
" What, I can't participate?!? But on the pamphlet it said all Lamborghini classics welcomed!"
Quote from Greboth :tow tow tow your porsche, gently round the ring, merrily merrily merrily merrily this is such a dream.

OK post next one
Has to be the one posted in the australian gp thread
Red Bull begin to bury there head in the sand at the start of another poor season.
Mark Webber acts innocently as Vettel catches him threatening to swing.
Mark Webber punishes Vettel for letting slip that Red Bull have been sandbagging during testing.
hey Vettel, that girl just took her bikini top off! *raises shovel*
"Vettel and Webber test new recovery equipment for the 2009 Grand Prix of Bahrain"
We play a game called cricket, this is a pull shot. Imagine you're hitting Lewis' head.
Project 'Lawnmower' failed. Project 'Sand... mower?' is about to fail.
" before D.I.Y make-over "
Yea! We pimped your ride!

Still doesn't move but it looks baaaad ass!
B. Ecclestone went too far in his war on banning technology. 2010 rules will allow only the use of sand.
Hm... this fibreglass hasnt cooked properly....
It was then they realised the rear wing was broken.
Today on national geographic, we stumble upon a rare Renault RS27 washed up on the beach, what a discovery.
When the team were told they had to dig deep for the Australian GP, They took it the wrong way.
Red Bull, will turn anything you touch into sand.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Mark Webber punishes Vettel for letting slip that Red Bull have been sandbagging during testing.

My favorite so post a pic atc
I had 3 pictures to choose from, I decided to go for this one because I think it has the most potential.
Attached images
l_zk5y8930-3.jpg
Red bull call this season 'tyre-ing'.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG