The online racing simulator
May I ask why this is the case - we've just had an argument about it on the ** & [ER] server:
Quote from AppiePils (MoE Restrictions) :
  • FZR = 20%
  • XRR = 25%
  • FXR = 24%

Quote from GTAL Rules :
1. All teams have to use following intake restrictions to fit the MoE GT2 specifications:
- 20% intake restriction for FZR
- 23% intake restriction for FXR
- 25% intake restriction for XRR

#127 - CSF
So the FXR's have more of a chance I expect.
Quote from [no]Kill :I guess its all about HP/weight pr. ton ration

I think he ment why its different from GTAL and IGTC.
Hi, my team haven't raced on a test race, so do we just have to contiune normally and come on the first event or what?
Quote from FlyerKV :Hi, my team haven't raced on a test race, so do we just have to contiune normally and come on the first event or what?

You can continue league normally.
Quote from J@tko :May I ask why this is the case - we've just had an argument about it on the ** & [ER] server:

Good point that man

"The GT2 class utilizes the GTR class with intake restrictions as follows: FZR 20%, FXR 24%, and XRR 25%"
Source: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=929093#post929093

"The GTAL will feature the same cars used in the MoE GT2 class"
Source: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1077319#post1077319

"4. Car class restriction

1. All teams have to use following intake restrictions to fit the MoE GT2 specifications:
- 20% intake restriction for FZR
- 23% intake restriction for FXR
- 25% intake restriction for XRR"
Source: http://gtal.lightning-racing.de/rules.htm

Is this an error or a deliberate action?
Hello !

I can't give any comments on that, but i'll try to contact GabbO or Trekke, i think it's just an error, but i can't be sure.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
I collected a huge amount of data for the class restriction and balancing and i found out that the FXR restriction from MoE is a bit too high. I have good data from the DRS GTCC, that the FXR should have 23% instead of 24% to be on the level of an FZR on most tracks.
The reason why i made this step is that i don't want an FZR win guarantee.
-
(racer hero) DELETED by racer hero
Not sure that I agree in principle, but cheers for the answer anyway
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :I collected a huge amount of data for the class restriction and balancing and i found out that the FXR restriction from MoE is a bit too high. I have good data from the DRS GTCC, that the FXR should have 23% instead of 24% to be on the level of an FZR on most tracks.
The reason why i made this step is that i don't want an FZR win guarantee.

Ah ok - thanks. I thought it was odd because it says that you "use MoE GT2 restrictions", but yeah I agree
After a little fuzz we had on our server today with LRT it made me wonder if the league is allowing custom views.
Quote from niels1 :After a little fuzz we had on our server today with LRT it made me wonder if the league is allowing custom views.

Why shouldnt it? All the other leagues does?
Quote from Tomhah :Why shouldnt it? All the other leagues does?

Well those custom views gives you a slight advantage. Especially when using the wheel view. You can place the wheels just where you want them. In car view makes that a lot more difficult. I have used that view also in the past and it makes you quicker. Every league should block this kinda views to make sure every one has the same dis or advantage. Like it should.
I see no reason to restrict views in this league tbh...
Its up to you which view you want to use.
I have nothing personal against Tommy. Although this is a game there isnt any game out there where you can get that specific view. You can select a view sitting on the hood but thats it. And I am only asking if its allowed or not.
Quote from niels1 :I have nothing personal against Tommy. Although this is a game there isnt any game out there where you can get that specific view. You can select a view sitting on the hood but thats it. And I am only asking if its allowed or not.

Good to know But I think it is allowed, since it is allowed in MoE and IGTC, but lets wait for the admins Good night everyone
seems to be a pattern here......
Well i like custom view its for people who cant drive as well incar view so i think your just bringing up something very pointloss here. As if it was a problem it would of been removed from big league a long time ago. :s
Quote from livefornow :Well i like custom view its for people who cant drive as well incar view so i think your just bringing up something very pointloss here. As if it was a problem it would of been removed from big league a long time ago. :s

Uhm.. .I hardly find what is being discussed pointless
It is pointless. Even with fcv on you can still choose which side to drive on and you can adjust your fov freely. They are just as unrealistic options as the custom view.

Furthermore don'ty have to make it inconvinient for teams who have both RHD and LHD drivers. Some people can't drive on the wrong side of the car.
Quote from hyntty :Some people can't drive on the wrong side of the car.

which one is wrong?
RHD for LHD drivers, and LHD for RHD drivers ...

Simple.
Quote from hyntty :It is pointless. Even with fcv on you can still choose which side to drive on and you can adjust your fov freely. They are just as unrealistic options as the custom view.

Furthermore don'ty have to make it inconvinient for teams who have both RHD and LHD drivers. Some people can't drive on the wrong side of the car.

Maybe unrealistic but doesnt give any advantage unlike wheel view. Sure you can set the view within the car too your likings which can be rather unrealistic. However when league`s decide to use car view only you take out any advantage by using the wheel view.
Quote from niels1 :Maybe unrealistic but doesnt give any advantage unlike wheel view. Sure you can set the view within the car too your likings which can be rather unrealistic. However when league`s decide to use car view only you take out any advantage by using the wheel view.

As I said, since some teams might have both RHD and LHD drivers, making cockpit view mandatory might be a huge disadvantage in those cases.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG