The online racing simulator
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :don't know, i think 1:07 mid is a good time

1. All teams have to use following intake restrictions to fit the MoE GT2 specifications:
- 20% intake restriction for FZR
- 23% intake restriction for FXR
- 25% intake restriction for XRR

Good luck with mid 1:07 with restrictions :P
Quote from Tomhah :1. All teams have to use following intake restrictions to fit the MoE GT2 specifications:
- 20% intake restriction for FZR
- 23% intake restriction for FXR
- 25% intake restriction for XRR

Good luck with mid 1:07 with restrictions :P

with enough weed you FLY
I was thinking more like 1.10s at best. I took a look at the MoE Blackwood race from last season, they were posting 1.10 times but that was not the reversed configuration.
Quote from D.Zanetti :I was thinking more like 1.10s at best. I took a look at the MoE Blackwood race from last season, they were posting 1.10 times but that was not the reversed configuration.

You can carry more speed through the corners at BL1r, so I would expect to see better than 1:10.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :You can carry more speed through the corners at BL1r, so I would expect to see better than 1:10.

Speak for yourself
Quote from Toddshooter :Speak for yourself

I shall. Bear in mind I'm totally guessing here. I'm going to give it a go later.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :You can carry more speed through the corners at BL1r, so I would expect to see better than 1:10.

Look at WR and you'll see that BL1 is 0.5sec faster than BL1R
I'm not going to do the first race but I remember doing 1:11:50 in LFS Endurance Series in BL1 with GT2 FZR
So I think in race set 1:13-1:12 is ok and 1:12-1:11 is fast
Only chuck norris can do 1:10 in race set... And MOE drivers
This is what happened when you make unfounded guesses
-
(racer hero) DELETED by racer hero
aliens do 1.09;]
-
im just kidding
#37 - Foqs
ya, that was pretty funny joke.
Quote from Foqs :ya, that was pretty funny joke.

> lol

Hotlap time is not so important in a 3h race
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
-
Quote from racer hero :If a driver has driven a MoE/IGTC race for another team, but has left that team and joined another, are they allowed to drive in the series for there new team?

Thanks.

Don't think so...
-
No, because it's about MoE or IGTC in general, not about the teams... At least that's how I read it.

Edit: Altough... It says in that part of the rules is only for IGTC or MoE teams. Hmmm. Let's wait for an admin
now i see there are some holes in our rulebook we`ll decide about tomorrow and update the rules
Quote from racer hero :If a driver has driven a MoE/IGTC race for another team, but has left that team and joined another, are they allowed to drive in the series for there new team?

Thanks.

we decided: NO

in fact he is a MoE driver

Quote from GTAL Rulebook :
- If a team uses drivers active in MoE and/or IGTC in the current or previous season without explicit authorisation (with a strong justification), the team will be disqualified for that race.

so he is not allowed to start if he raced in IGTC in the current or previous season

EDIT:
i found a spelling error in the rules:
...in the current or previous seasons...
should be:
...in the current or previous season...
No. It is in the previous seasons not season...

I think
Quote from pacesetter :No. It is in the previous seasons not season...

i already commented that it must be changed, so i did it right in my post above
Quote :EDIT:
i found a spelling error in the rules:
...in the current or previous seasons...
should be:
...in the current or previous season...

You have it mixed up, the first one is right
Quote from DeadWolfBones@MSN :
current or previous constitutes 2 seasons, hence seasons rather than season. but it does lead to misconstruing the intent of the sentence, so it's a good edit to change it.

my english master contacted me about
please see that some of us here are not soooooo good in english
So theoretically someone that raced in Season 1 of IGTC (since that's 2 seasons ago) can race in this?
Quote from Gil07 :So theoretically someone that raced in Season 1 of IGTC (since that's 2 seasons ago) can race in this?

yes
-
Quote from racer hero :So someone that drove the test race, but did not make it into the season of IGTC for this season can not race this..? Rediculous.

If they drove in the last or current season of IGTC or MoE, correct.
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG