The online racing simulator
what will be if team register 2 drivers to race but only one driver will take part because second can't

Sory for bad English
As far as i know, team can't participate if atleast 2 drivers doesnt race...
Quote from oldnavy :what will be if team register 2 drivers to race but only one driver will take part because second can't

Sory for bad English

See rules (section 10):

1. Each team may execute a maximum of 4 driver changes per race, per car. Driver changes resulting from disconnects will not count toward this total. Each team must execute at least 1 driver change per race, per car.

3. Penalties:
- Failing to change drivers during the race will result in a disqualification.
thanks for the answers
Is it a 75% rule here too?
It's not in the rules, so there isn't
I see Goody :P
i was practicing on BL1R or BlackWood GP Rev and i flipped on a cornor and slid onto the grass and into the wall. now i'm wondering would that make me Disquilified becuase i think somewhere in the rules it says if you go on the grass your out.
?? What rule are you referring to??
If you flip youre out, but we won't DQ someone from the race cause he made a mistake
In the rules, you guys say that we have to have a numberplate on the hood. But why you dont provide a kit with the numberplate on the hood then?
Quote from Thunderhead :In the rules, you guys say that we have to have a numberplate on the hood. But why you dont provide a kit with the numberplate on the hood then?

Maybe because you might want to position it where you want on the hood... just copy/paste layers... rotate and position it how you like it, just make it on the hood
as it was said
Gospel of Torque is on waiting list, can we drive Test Race and which number to use for car?
If there is room in the test race, yes. We will know this when the confirmation time ends.
For the car number.... just leave it clear or put a big "L" in it
numberless Gospel Of Torque,omg lol

Just joking,great to c u guys racing after all these years
Hi there;
Perhaps a silly question. Must the driver who qualifies participate in the race at all?
No
Since there are open spots could RSR run another car in the test race? This would give more drivers a chance to get a feel for the league and valuable seat time.
If the drivers are applicated, why not..
Would you like me to post another driver list in the Test race sign up thread?
Where can I find the rules please?

Sorry, I searched a little bit, but I didn't find them.
Our team's other member (Stefani24) Has been afk whole day. And he said that he will be in the event, however he hasnt done any online stats for FXR / Aston Historic. i think he wont show up today at all

Any chance i can team up with someone else for this test race?
Or race alone?

E: He got online and confirmed that he cant do it today afterall... cant i get someone racing with me?
You should be allowed to, but Im not an admin xD But since its just a test race, and its better to see how things work with more drivers, I think they will say yes, but as I said, Im not an admin, Im just guessing.
This means a DQ if you cannot make a driver change, or have a 3rd driver.
But you can take part just for fun if you want as this is a test race, starting from back. If you find someone who teams up with you, its OK for me.
Quote from GabbO :This means a DQ if you cannot make a driver change, or have a 3rd driver.
But you can take part just for fun if you want as this is a test race, starting from back. If you find someone who teams up with you, its OK for me.

Im negotiating with Fletch from Xfusion racing team atm.

E: server disconnected....
E: password put on ok.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG