The online racing simulator
other question, what is the waiting list is for?
Quote from nathan246 :other question, what is the waiting list is for?

The waiting list is for teams that are waiting to get to drive in GTAL they are standing in whaitinglist because the leauge is full and when somebody drops out the first team on the waiting list can join. (but the waiting list isnt up to date .
Nathan, one good tip: read the rules and the infos.

Buzzn, why should the list not be up to date?
Right, i missed that one somehow, but otherwise it's up to date...

Edit: Skin number kept
Quote from Buzzn :Yea thats a really good idea..

userbars.... yes?.... no?....
no idea not planned until now
can we have userbars??

*EDIT*

someday?
here is the raw template for the userbar.... took about 2 weeks to create.... hope you are lucky with it
Attached images
userbar.GIF
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :here is the raw template for the userbar.... took about 2 weeks to create.... hope you are lucky with it

WOW, that is AWESOME!!! I want someting like that
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :here is the raw template for the userbar.... took about 2 weeks to create.... hope you are lucky with it

GREAT!
Thanks for that, mate!

hahahahaha I love it!
Thats what i call a nice userbar
Not as ordinary as others :P

Let's hope that Victor will accept that.

hehe very funny, but can you do a real one? :P
Quote from nathan246 :hehe very funny, but can you do a real one? :P

Can you wait until you've actually driven in the league before you start making demands? Or actually driven the combo at all...
We have problems with oure TS so I have a question.Is here a leauge TS server for the teams?
Sure.

lightning-racing.de:8999

Feel free to join
Quote from boothy :Can you wait until you've actually driven in the league before you start making demands? Or actually driven the combo at all...

hmm hehe , ive arleady race in leagues
So we entered our confirmation 3 hours late on the day it should be, now we are up for a drive through penalty according to rules ?. For 3 hours ?.
Quote from niels1 :So we entered our confirmation 3 hours late on the day it should be, now we are up for a drive through penalty according to rules ?. For 3 hours ?.

According to rules, yes you will be penalized.
@ Mojo: thx workes fine and did we need a password at the race or is it like now?
Yes, for the GTAL Channel you must use the same password as for the GTAL Race Server, when the race will start.
Quote from Mojo1987 :According to rules, yes you will be penalized.

Well fair enough. We all had a very busy schedule lately in real life and that happend. So we totally forgot about it.

GTAL Questions Thread
(412 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG