The online racing simulator
GTAL Questions Thread
Post your questions here, we try to give you a response as fast as possible.

You can visit us too in the [url="irc://irc.gamesurge.net/GTAL"]GTAL IRC Channel @ Gamesurge[/url]
#2 - Gil07
Hmm, what happens if a driver that hasn't raced in IGTC or MoE yet drives in this, and later does an IGTC or MoE round?
Quote from Gil07 :Hmm, what happens if a driver that hasn't raced in IGTC or MoE yet drives in this, and later does an IGTC or MoE round?

we thought much about and we think that a driver can finish the season if he races in MoE/IGTC AFTER the season has been started
if he is on application list and do a race before the GTAL season starts, he is not allowed to take part.
#4 - Gil07
OK, I see... Another question, in our IGTC application, there are a lot of drivers who didn't/will not race in IGTC, probably. Can they stay there if they're signed up for this, or do they have to be removed?
Quote from Gil07 :OK, I see... Another question, in our IGTC application, there are a lot of drivers who didn't/will not race in IGTC, probably. Can they stay there if they're signed up for this, or do they have to be removed?

they are in the driver lineup right? so they should be removed from the igtc list, otherwise they are not allowed to take part
We've applied for IGTC and we got rejected, should we delete our application in the IGTC thread?

[/stupid question]
Quote from pacesetter :We've applied for IGTC and we got rejected, should we delete our application in the IGTC thread?

[/stupid question]

you are not on the "accepted" list, so you can leave your post as it is
What do the "manager" and "co-manager" have to do?
they are our contact persons and they give our informations further to their drivers
Quote from Sir moi 407 :What do the "manager" and "co-manager" have to do?

Manager confirms the teams attendance, while co-manager can too i think
Ok I get it
Thank you!
Of course it's not a official answer, but I'd say thats what it is
We are on the waiting list for IGTC, can we still race here?
Quote from Tomhah :We are on the waiting list for IGTC, can we still race here?

we too, so yes you can race BUT if you are racing in IGTC/MoE BEFORE the GTAL season starts, then no
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :we too, so yes you can race BUT if you are racing in IGTC/MoE BEFORE the GTAL season starts, then no

Okey
Race Finish:
Rule 7.7 - There will be an SC after the race finish?
Tracker:
General: So, you'll be using a tracker in case of disconnects?
Race Start:
7.4 - What is considered a 'comfortable gap?'
yes
yes
well, what do you think? You should not take out the other driver if he needs to brake suddenly. Your gap should be appropriate
You are going to broadcast the races?
broadcasting is currently not on the list, but for the final round i try to get a broadcaster
Quote from GabbO :yes
yes
well, what do you think? You should not take out the other driver if he needs to brake suddenly. Your gap should be appropriate

Thanks for the info.

I have another question: As with all leagues, some teams will sign up with no actual intention of racing in the league, or they sign up and forget. Will there be a commitment test to make sure all the teams in the top 29 are actively prepared for the races, so that those in the reserve list get a chance to race if one of the 29 ends up dropping out?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Thanks for the info.

I have another question: As with all leagues, some teams will sign up with no actual intention of racing in the league, or they sign up and forget. Will there be a commitment test to make sure all the teams in the top 29 are actively prepared for the races, so that those in the reserve list get a chance to race if one of the 29 ends up dropping out?

excactly what you said
what time in Bl1r is good?
Quote from oldnavy :what time in Bl1r is good?

don't know, i think 1:07 mid is a good time
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
God! WHY WHY WHY Do we have to start with Blackhell?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG