The online racing simulator
Quote from Wilko868 :Better be kidding

you don't have to worry about me...
i'm still too slow!!!
Pole I reckon will be a low 1:35: xx .. While with fuel etc I think 1
are possible .. I'm not sure which cars will be suited best at SO4R but I've drove FZR and FXR and to me FXR is much easier with the 4WD and will be very good for defensive driving but FZR will just have that small advantage over FXR as usual ...
Quote from swisscosmo :what are the times we should be getting for Round 4 at SO4R?

My first blast I got a mid 38 in race trim (FZR). I suspect the top teams will be mid thirties?

:scared:
XRR is not to bad around SO4R with race fuel so i think race pace might be 1min 38/37s for XRR and FXR the FZR will be 1min 37s/36m, pole should be 1.35.5x or faster.
I think high 1.34 for pole is possible !
After my initial blast around I fully expect my race pace to be around the high 1:37’s to mid 1:38’s in the XXR. I do imagine that some teams may run into difficulty as damage to cars may cause lower pace and quicker or uneven tire ware.

Also traffic will most likely cause slower laps after about 15/20 laps when things get messy.
I've got my quali set into the 1.35's so things are looking good I guess
my pb in fxr is 1:36.72, mostly i do 1:37.xx.
Quote from MoMo92i :I think high 1.34 for pole is possible !

1.34.xx !!!
it is crazy to

I think 1.35.5
Any sign of championship standings?
No!
Quote from SabersKunk :I've got my quali set into the 1.35's so things are looking good I guess

I think we'll need to slap a big transfer fee on you dude

Bigger teams gonna come calling if you keep that form up, especially after that impressive fe4 stint!
Quote from SabersKunk :I've got my quali set into the 1.35's so things are looking good I guess

Well tbh it's not hard with the fzr, i could do a possible 1.35.78 when i was doing some qualifying runs with the xrr.
Why got UER some points? Didn't they left the server?
The Race result is deleted and will be fixed.

Edit:
Result updated.
Yes, LR is 9th
and we got at Blackwood 57 PTS and at Westhill 37 so that will be 94, but if i watch at the Result list and i can see that we got 79 PTS.

could u fix it ?
Quote from HVS5b :I think we'll need to slap a big transfer fee on you dude

Bigger teams gonna come calling if you keep that form up, especially after that impressive fe4 stint!

LOL thanks man
well i'll need to practice but that shouldn't be a problem as I don't want to screw up like last round when the day before the race i look and see the times you guys are doing and i'm about 10 seconds behind but hey i'll be back for ROund 4
Well go start practising now
Well LR doing at the moment 35.5, but our set is really shit... i think 1.34 is possible with enough training.
Quote from Mojo1987 :Well LR doing at the moment 35.5, but our set is really shit... i think 1.34 is possible with enough training.

35.5 ! I want to setup your shit because my best is 1.36.10 lol
and again everybody starts to train and we're just chillin^^
Quote from petric_10 :and we got at Blackwood 57 PTS and at Westhill 37 so that will be 94, but if i watch at the Result list and i can see that we got 79 PTS.

could u fix it ?

could some1 answer ?
Don't worry, it's ok in our internal records. Besides, the important thing is that you got the correct results for the races, the ranking is only important at the end

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG