The online racing simulator
where is the Round 4 Pre Race discussion or the Pre race discussion forum for the next race?
swiss why not make one?
Quote from dan926 :swiss why not make one?

well i thought GABBO and the other admin can only make them
#354 - CSF
Why did you delete my posts? It's a serious question, as we have a few drivers who have driven one IGTC/MoE round who would benefit from this, so does this mean we can add them in now?
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty : I cannot be arsed to argue about this.
So why is Mante able to drive, despite having driven in MoE?
God these admins are shit. Well I'm not driving in GTAL again.

EDIT: Retracted!
Quote from Timdpr :God these admins are shit. Well I'm not driving in GTAL again.

I JUST DID NOT KNOW THAT HE WAS DRIVING IN MOE BEFORE..... WE ALREADY CONTACTED RAPTOR GAMING THAT P.MANTE IS NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE!!!!

admins are s***.... ???? *reported*
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :I JUST DID NOT KNOW THAT HE WAS DRIVING IN MOE BEFORE..... WE ALREADY CONTACTED RAPTOR GAMING THAT P.MANTE IS NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE!!!!

admins are s***.... ???? *reported*

Ah, good. Still, I wouldn't say GTAL has the best admins ever, considering the pretty consistent problems we've been having. Not quite shit but not particularly good. I can't say they haven't done a lot of work though, and it is a very hard job. I'll consider driving again.
Quote from Timdpr :Ah, good. Still, I wouldn't say GTAL has the best admins ever, considering the pretty consistent problems we've been having. Not quite shit but not particularly good. I can't say they haven't done a lot of work though, and it is a very hard job. I'll consider driving again.

We discuss internal about your offense against the admins, maybe this have some consequences and maybe it's for you not needed to race again in this "shit league with shit admins".

You can post your oppinion, but without offense against other peoples they use their leisure to provide you good races. I'am very angry about this!
Quote from Mojo1987 :We discuss internal about your offense against the admins, maybe this have some consequences and maybe it's for you not needed to race again in this "shit league with shit admins".

You can post your oppinion, but without offense against other peoples they use their leisure to provide you good races. I'am very angry about this!

You do provide good races, definately. You put in serious amounts of effort, and for that I'm very grateful. I just don't think the adminning is quite right. Well okay, I think it's pretty bad. I haven't given you anything, and you have given me a lot, so you have the right to do anything you want with your series. Thank you for allowing us to post our opinions (although you deleted the posts rather than moved them), and I hope you can understand why I called you what I did. I have retracted it because I now know you didn't do what I thought you did! If you had let Mante race I would be very annoyed, and I was. Thank you for not letting him race!

Okay, that didn't make much sense. Basically:

Please take into account that I called you shit for something I was led to believe you had done when you hadn't. If someone told you I had, say, smashed up your computer, you probably would have said I was shit! But believe me, I haven't.

And anyway, Timo called you shit too!
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty
Quote from Mojo1987 :
You can post your oppinion,

I don't want to throw a rock on the sea, but deleting people's posts without giving us a single explanation isn't letting people giving their opinion.

Also, reacting like Trekker did doesn't look proffessional, an admin must keep his calm on public under every circumstance IMO. How could you ask someone to stay calm if the admin himself can't? (Well, he's been offensed okay, but that's not an excuse)

Also, I won't say that letting someone enter to a league without even checking if he meets the requiements is either not professional, because I think you learnt the lesson on that point
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I don't want to throw a rock on the sea, but deleting people's posts without giving us a single explanation isn't letting people giving their opinion.

Also, reacting like Trekker did doesn't look proffessional, an admin must keep his calm on public under every circumstance IMO. How could you ask someone to stay calm if the admin himself can't? (Well, he's been offensed okay, but that's not an excuse)

Also, I won't say that letting someone enter to a league without even checking if he meets the requiements is either not professional, because I think you learnt the lesson on that point

dont understand me wrong, but sometimes some people took their bazooka on a mosquito because one made a mistake.... and then you have to put out a thermonuclear bomb to deescalate....
i deleted the whole discussion in application area because its not the point where to discuss

the thing is P.Mante told me in our TS meet, that he did not drive in MoE until now.... i trusted him and this was a very huge mistake...
but the way people told me about did not burn only one fuse, all 1.000.000.000.000 burned away at once.
anyway i want to say sorry for my reaction and i hope all is clear now
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :dont understand me wrong, but sometimes some people took their bazooka on a mosquito because one made a mistake.... and then you have to put out a thermonuclear bomb to deescalate....
i deleted the whole discussion in application area because its not the point where to discuss

the thing is P.Mante told me in our TS meet, that he did not drive in MoE until now.... i trusted him and this was a very huge mistake...
but the way people told me about did not burn only one fuse, all 1.000.000.000.000 burned away at once.
anyway i want to say sorry for my reaction and i hope all is clear now

Yeah it's clear

Btw IMO you should have merged these posts on this thread, because your reaction looked very strange from the outside, I did think(and I wasn't the only one) that you didn't want to recognise your mistake at this point, so it's better to give an explanation before people take their basooka.

Not enough/bad communication - It's the origin of 90% of the conflicts on Earth !
Is it the same points system for this race (5), or double points? Rules don't specify so I assume it's normal points.
There is no double point event.
Is there more driver allowed for this last event (for example 6 or it is still 4?)?
2.2. Each team must nominate at least 2 drivers and a maximum of 4 drivers per race.
MAximum of 4
If you watch the Round 4 Start the driver K. Sorvig username [NO]Kill or maybe [ND]Kill didn't really follow the saftey car pack he just waited for something because the line of cars behind the saftey car was already on the freeway when he was just crossing the start/finish line. My question is should he be given a warning or something because i wasn't able to pass him because i would get a penalty and it was anoying becuase my plan was since my times weren't that good i would follow a driver in the pack and hopefully learn from that but since Sorvig was slow i wasn't able to. Maybe he shouldn't get a penalty or anything but don't you kinda think he maybe should get something becuase he was kinda blocking me. What do you guys think?
Quote from swisscosmo :If you watch the Round 4 Start the driver K. Sorvig username [NO]Kill or maybe [ND]Kill didn't really follow the saftey car pack he just waited for something because the line of cars behind the saftey car was already on the freeway when he was just crossing the start/finish line. My question is should he be given a warning or something because i wasn't able to pass him because i would get a penalty and it was anoying becuase my plan was since my times weren't that good i would follow a driver in the pack and hopefully learn from that but since Sorvig was slow i wasn't able to. Maybe he shouldn't get a penalty or anything but don't you kinda think he maybe should get something becuase he was kinda blocking me. What do you guys think?

There was 3 cars left behind for some reason, it was like to avoid turn 1 crash or something, I was wondering, what's going on at the back end. It's not really up to me. Wait for other admins.
Well, we have no rule that you have to keep a certain distance, if a driver is afraid and wants to avoid something, tough luck. But i think we would have considered him as "out of the grid" if he stopped and therefore been overtaken.

PS: Qualify better
He had problems with his sound, so he needed to fix it ^^ although, I would have passed when a car isnt moving, and then, giving the place back again IF he comes up. Its the same as spinning under safetycar. You will then be where you re-joined. I guess the admins would have understood that. The same thing in go-cart :P
i know i could have qualified better but it wasn't as if he was staying back because of a crash becuase he was so far back.
Quote from swisscosmo :i know i could have qualified better but it wasn't as if he was staying back because of a crash becuase he was so far back.

look at Tomhah post:

Quote from Tomhah :He had problems with his sound, so he needed to fix it ^^ although, I would have passed when a car isnt moving, and then, giving the place back again IF he comes up. Its the same as spinning under safetycar. You will then be where you re-joined. I guess the admins would have understood that. The same thing in go-cart :P

Why SRLT has 0 points from last race? We took 11 place
Using an unconfirmed driver in race will result in a DQ.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG