The online racing simulator
Quote from Crommi :If you end up with identical pictures, what's the difference? Being able to work faster and more efficiently is an advantage.

Thats true. No matter with what you do the job with, if the end-result is faster/simpler to reach in PS (for example) then it is more effective and better.

@ okijuhans - Sorry, but there is no prestige and reputation handed out for doing everything in Vray. On the other hand, being stuck in a single media, without improving it later in PS, has quite the opposite effect. Open your mind.
Dont be such a smartass. I use final-touch myself with PS, but if you manage it with rendering then I appreciate that much more. Make your drawings and stick with your style. Dont come to empty place and start being smartmouth. Final work counts, but still...making crap and using 100% photoshop to make that nice is not the 3D world idea. And if you even cant make the shadows what are we talking about then ?

Google is full of tutorials. IF you cant type 3dsmax shadows or Brazil shadows etc, then please learn. I am not insulting everyone, but the main idea remains.

And anyways most of here doesnt want to improve themselves. I learn a lot from tutorials etc. If some of us learns a tiny bit, we can see the difference. By jumping into something we dont know but we feel that we know all isnt right. I also dont know much, but I constantly learn + by rendering real shadows etc is always better, because it is natural. By using PS the result may not be the same.

And by using Hypershot you are really now my hero and your prestige and reputation has value of infinity. Champagne must fall from heaven....

I really dont care, but for quickys make quickys. If you want to achieve something learn for f....ck sake no matter renderer you use. Check for proffessional work (with Brazil you can make miracles). Gustix has been learning a lot and I like his work. So heres an example.
Hi, Im looking for a new XRR scene for my 3DsMax. I´ll appreciate any help with this. Thanks
It's stupid and low. Once again, more recycled 3d stuffs.
Attached images
rendar1.jpg
IT'S HOT.
a
Quote from BastianB :+1 i really like these rims on the fz

I agree with you on that one!.
That is SEAXXXXYYYYY.
one more... just about to re-model the headlights. Not sure what happened with the FMIC Material

Attached images
randir5.jpg
Quote from doyal :one more... Just about to re-model the headlights. not sure what happened with the fmic material

<3
Quote from doyal :one more... just about to re-model the headlights. Not sure what happened with the FMIC Material

nice render
but your car is to low
ore your wheels to big
you can't turn the wheels
I not is a LFS render but was a HDRi TEST (and I like the car)

there seems something wrong with the HDRI Settings
Why? I say "was a test" idk how set up the HDRi
-
(SRR Marty) DELETED by SRR Marty
the HDRI Image needs to be set up as "spherical environment" to wrap it correct around the skydome as you can see in your picture the image is stretched as if you are driving high speed but it should look like a normal sky.

check this little tutorial
ahh ok. I see now. Thx man. I will use that tutorial

P.D: Sorry for my bad english.
here is my new FZR render , i photoshopped it a bit ^_^
The skin is nothing special, i like decent skins =)
Made with Blender and Paint.net
Attached images
FZRCustomLucky3.jpg
wow for wallpaper, nice render
XRG with a few vertices moved around
Attached images
largerender1.jpg
Quote from doyal :XRG with a few vertices moved around

Wow, that's really hot!
Quote from doyal :XRG with a few vertices moved around

Nice and subtle, I like it.

One little niggle though. If you're gonna give your wheels some camber, you might want to give the brakes camber too.
It's the strange XRG again. The skin was created by Huru-Aito.. I personally prefer the Fusion.

@Beefyman666: Adjusted the brakes slightly (angle)

Cheers,
Doyal
Attached images
strangexrg.jpg
Vray FXR. Noizy though.
Attached images
fxr_vray copy.jpg
Quote from Loko VEN :Simple but nice Toki!

My renders 3ds max 9 + Vray + HDRi (I know that I need a better scene)

scene is not a problem.
nice renders

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG