The online racing simulator
3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
hello again.
Attached images
3.jpg
Hi
Quote from doyal :Quick one of the 'Silxrt' I am really slowly working on. Nice looking model Gustix

that is quite nice job man
Quote from doyal :Quick one of the 'Silxrt' I am really slowly working on. Nice looking model Gustix

Thanks
Your model is pretty nice too

Just moved a little bit forward with skin I think i need to remove that Hipermax logo from side

render is so bad coz i dont have a lot of time to render better one

But when i will finish skin i will make some nice renders

Another quick one.. just started to work on the rear.
Attached images
jpg.jpg
overkill, i'm sorry, the back is too overbright!
Quote from tikshow :overkill, i'm sorry, the back is too overbright!

I find that he is right
Quote from doyal :Another quick one.. just started to work on the rear.

awesome, you have a very nice rear end.
Wow.. its the Raceaboat!
Attached images
raceaboat.jpg
Wow...i never knew you can race a boat.
liar... its a race boat....

shit i got pwnd with the same joke lmao XD
Nice! Rims are weird though.
-
(okijuhans) DELETED by okijuhans
Been working on this Vray Scene with the help okijuhans
Still a WIP, need to work on my lighting, a bit to dark on the left top corner.
Attached images
XRT_preview.jpg
use the global illumination and a backlight
Quote from tikshow :use the global illumination and a backlight

sorry, newbie here, where do i do that
Quote from Bose321 :sorry, newbie here, where do i do that

press f10, set the renderer to vray, then click on the indirect illumination panel, where you can turn on the indirect illumination(gi)

use irradiance map for primary bounces and use light cache for secondary bounces(it's the fastest if i know well)
Thanks

i think this is kinda better
Attached images
XRT_preview.jpg
You beat almost all Brazil scenes with that Typical Brazil render = blue windows. And more C&C for my render. I worked hard and now i would like to know what i must change.

BTW this thread is a bit funny. If someone makes typical Brazil render then everybody says : wow, awesome. But if some persons make some VRAY scenes and like to get some feedback then nobody anwers

http://www.morrowdesigns.eu/ol ... 0001/FZR_ASTONMARCELO.jpg

MorrowDesigns atleast got rid of that disgusting blue line.

Dont want to offend anybody, but thats typical - http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=51294&d=1205415925 . As you can see in real life you have not such blue windows and that line.

Dissapointed a bit right now. How I can fix problems, when nobody says whats wrong.

And I am not saying that all Brazil renders suck, but default scenes are not so great. IanH made terrific job.
That blue line is the reflection plane, you see it in real studio pics of cars, not as much as in the renders, but it's still there.
http://www.cg-cars.com/forum/g ... ps-wallpaper_3dcenter.jpg

Vray studio. Ok thats the plane, but is that plane with so sharp edges like you can see in Brazil scene ?

Its unrealistic when plane is with sharp edges. I dont know a real life light that gives such a effect.

You are 3D guy and you talk like that.
Quote from Bose321 :Thanks

i think this is kinda better

Nice Vray render "Bose321"

Im also trying a scene, but still need more changes on those materials. Is it true that "chrome" is not visible in Vrays?

Well I'll try that also one of this days when all of my materials are set to Vray renders.

3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG