The online racing simulator
Second try on this scene

Looking good Deejayyaj. You might want to fix the white stuff you can see on the XRT (the window trim and the back light surround) by tweaking one little part on the XRT_interior1.dds.

On the old version theres a little white square, make that a fairly dark colour, almost black.

On the latest version, theres a small white area on right side of the side repeater at the top left of the image. Do the same as the other one, paint it a fairly dark, almost black colour.
Quote from beefyman666 :Looking good Deejayyaj. You might want to fix the white stuff you can see on the XRT (the window trim and the back light surround) by tweaking one little part on the XRT_interior1.dds.

On the old version theres a little white square, make that a fairly dark colour, almost black.

On the latest version, theres a small white area on right side of the side repeater at the top left of the image. Do the same as the other one, paint it a fairly dark, almost black colour.

yes "Beefy" actually that XRT I'd import is still in progress
thank you still for giving me an idea about the white part coz im always searching that in map and asking my self "why does everytime I tweak that part to dark by putting output still in white. gees so i have to tweak the .dds file of that part

Thanks for the info mate
Made a quick one
Attached images
exedy render.jpg
really nice renders C40Z
Those arch extensions just look stupid on the XRT, I like the hood vent though.
Here is what I made in 3ds max when I tried to make the quality better.. Image is not edited in any way.
Attached images
XRT 01.jpg
Quote from T.J. :Here is what I made in 3ds max when I tried to make the quality better.. Image is not edited in any way.

woooohoooo (can u send me that spoiler in a .3ds or .blender file? :rolleyes

nice render anyways
C4OZ - Renders are sexy as allways.
T.J. - Thats a nice work. Id rather remove that huge wing and make that sceen black/white not blue .. but it looks pretty good.
Could you show those rims in normal render ? Reminds some BBS's, looks good.
Render for Lukasa.

Click the image for a little bit bigger image.
Thanks for the response =) I suck at 3ds max though.. I use Vray for now. Here is a render
Attached images
XRT 03.jpg
:jawdrop:
It aint my render.

Don't any of you read the bloody posts?
Quote from Gustix :Nice model Feat but i dont like render

Ok i played a bit with my XRsx

done in Blender

hi man awesome render can i know where do u get the background???

i mean its a photo or a 3d thing??
Quote from taku189 :hi man awesome render can i know where do u get the background???

i mean its a photo or a 3d thing??

Its a photo.
First of all, it looks like S15, if its not some front end swapping or convertion.
And i think its real life photo, not airone, if you are thinking about that ..
finally got my 3ds max working again

This was our Teamskin for the 16h race of Kyoto
Attached images
16h fxr.jpg
Quote from Gustix :Background picture by Easton Chang

Done in Blender

prespective is not correct.
Quote from Gustix :Background picture by Easton Chang

Done in Blender

More AA please.. Look at the red area of the rim..

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG