The online racing simulator
Attached images
2.jpg
1.jpg
Quote from tolas :@Bose321
It's nothing hard. Download Fry demo and you'll see that scene setup is easier than vray/mr workflow.

@Vegas Las
What rez are you interested in?

I have the demo, but I have no idea where to start, because I can not find (any (good)) Tutorials...
Quote from e2mustang :First time using photoshop

Did you do 2 renders then PS them?

Just wondering because I've done a couple of render like that in the past with the RB4.
lolz
@GTA_Racer07: yea its the xrt you are right

btw i was working on my own vw scirocco model will show it when finished
@elusive

Yoooo man Can't wait for your model

@Bose321

http://www.randomcontrol.com/i ... amp;id=145&Itemid=137

Make sure you have fryplugin in max\plugins directory (you have to copy it manually after installation, the plugins are located somewhere in installation dir), open max, make a plane 100cm x 100cm, make a teapot at the center, F10, scroll down and choose Fryrender as your renderer - this will enable Fryrender settings, mats etc; open mat editor, make a new Fryrender material. Use presets found on the left. Apply it to the plane and/or teapot. Make more mats if you wish. One more thing: You have to make Fryrender camera, you can find it on the right max panel - Create - camera - fryrender target camera , hit Render when your scene is done.

It will open Fryrender window and autostart rendering process with default light ( sun + sky) and rez (640x480).

F10 -> Fryrender settings tab to setup environment and render settings.

If you wish to make artificial light you have to model it and apply emitter material. For example make a plane above the teapot facing down and apply new fry material with emitter preset.
Quote from BastianB :camera 04?

yap!

Quote from LineR32 :Did you do 2 renders then PS them?

Just wondering because I've done a couple of render like that in the past with the RB4.

i did a render,a wireframe screenshot,and other frame shot(i think something edge facets or something,cant remember now) and than ps.
Quote from e2mustang :yap!

i did a render,a wireframe screenshot,and other frame shot(i think something edge facets or something,cant remember now) and than ps.

how u made the render with wireframe?

Very nice man.
Quote from Loko VEN :how u made the render with wireframe?

Very nice man.

the wireframe part is not a render. its just a screenshot
Quote from BastianB :the wireframe part is not a render. its just a screenshot

You can render the wire frame, that's how I did it last year.
Quote from tolas :@elusive

Yoooo man Can't wait for your model

@Bose321

http://www.randomcontrol.com/i ... amp;id=145&Itemid=137

Make sure you have fryplugin in max\plugins directory (you have to copy it manually after installation, the plugins are located somewhere in installation dir), open max, make a plane 100cm x 100cm, make a teapot at the center, F10, scroll down and choose Fryrender as your renderer - this will enable Fryrender settings, mats etc; open mat editor, make a new Fryrender material. Use presets found on the left. Apply it to the plane and/or teapot. Make more mats if you wish. One more thing: You have to make Fryrender camera, you can find it on the right max panel - Create - camera - fryrender target camera , hit Render when your scene is done.

It will open Fryrender window and autostart rendering process with default light ( sun + sky) and rez (640x480).

F10 -> Fryrender settings tab to setup environment and render settings.

If you wish to make artificial light you have to model it and apply emitter material. For example make a plane above the teapot facing down and apply new fry material with emitter preset.

Looks whats happened when i rendered
Attached images
hnfgnfhv.jpg
For some reason it doesn't want to work here. I just get some blurry pic
Quote from Bose321 :For some reason it doesn't want to work here. I just get some blurry pic

?
Quote from Bose321 :For some reason it doesn't want to work here. I just get some blurry pic

Maybe have it load longer? Or reload?

Either case, it's a pic of a clay render but it's filled with watermarks "fryrender"
I've tried to render a basic plane for like 5 minuten, but it still looks blurry... Not clay and sharp like above pic.
Quote from Bose321 :I've tried to render a basic plane for like 5 minuten, but it still looks blurry... Not clay and sharp like above pic.

Je had het over je eigen render? Aangezien je geen foto hebt gepost... Dacht dat het over de render van Leonardo.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Je had het over je eigen render? Aangezien je geen foto hebt gepost... Dacht dat het over de render van Leonardo.

PLS TALK IN ENGLISH FOR ANOTHER GUYS TO UNDERSTAND.
thx
Quote from leonardo555 :PLS TALK IN ENGLISH FOR ANOTHER GUYS TO UNDERSTAND.
thx

You were talking about your own render? Since you didn't post a pic.. Thought you were talking about Leonardo's render.
Quote from leonardo555 :Please talk in English for other guys to understand.
thanks

Calm down.

Yes, I mean me, because I don't even know how to save the pic
Quote from sgt.flippy :You were talking about your own render? Since you didn't post a pic.. Thought you were talking about Leonardo's render.

hehehehehe. yes, i'm talking about my own render
Quote from Bose321 :Calm down.

Yes, I mean me, because I don't even know how to save the pic

Attached images
fryrendersaving.jpg
Finally worked out the white windows bug with vray....
Attached images
1.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG