The online racing simulator
The front wing is white isntead of blue
Wish they would use the Williams test colours instead, completely blue. Looks better like that, I think...
White wing makes it look even bigger. :S
test colours ftw
Overtaking test?

BMW has already done it, and Heidfeld reckons it's easier to close with another car now.
http://www.nickheidfeld.com/?1104A0A1A3359

Quote :This week, I finally got a chance to actually tail another car. In Valencia, all the test runs were solo. I have the impression that the new aerodynamics are going to make it easier to close in on the driver ahead, just as we had hoped. This should certainly make overtaking a lot simpler. I'm hoping that this suspicion will be confirmed over the weeks to come.

Not very specific...
Nick haz blog!

Reminds me of

The new one would look awesome with the gold and red stripes.
Quote from MR_B :

Check out the vertical wing things to the sides of the cockpit! Ooh, I noticed something!
I hope its legal
Quote from mr_spoon :Check out the vertical wing things to the sides of the cockpit! Ooh, I noticed something!

thats what i was thinking too lol. looks like ye'ol viking horns of mcLaren in 05/06 i think it was. But muchos bigger
That car looks awesome!!!!!!

lol... that'll be the only trohy they'll be lifting this season.... badum ch
Quote from Intrepid :

lol... that'll be the only trohy they'll be lifting this season.... badum ch

cool... didn't know Force India starts in the UEFA Champions League and already won there

to be serious... this trophy looks like the Champions League Cup
Quote from TFalke55 :cool... didn't know Force India starts in the UEFA Champions League and already won there

to be serious... this trophy looks like the Champions League Cup

it is, and it left me wondering..... Why are they holding it next to their F1 car?
Its actually the Premiership trophy
1) some connection with the sponsorship
2) Vijay is just a big football fan...?

he is gonna buy a football team

2009 spec. Formula 1 Cars
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG