The online racing simulator
I'd love to see Mcrappern go down this year
I wonder what the odds are for Lewis not making Q2.... coz me wants to place a bet!
Quote from Vinnylegends :I'd love to see Mcrappern go down this year

:feedtroll

Oh god, Mr Troll has found this thread, RUN!
Alan, where are you getting your live timing? The Dutch site isn't up to date for me, and I'd love to see either a TV feed or a timing screen!!!!
Quote from 5haz ::feedtroll

Oh god, Mr Troll has found this thread, RUN!

Plz stop trolling my European thread and go back to your American thread...
Ta! Google translate is adding to the humour
Quote from Vinnylegends :Plz stop trolling my European thread and go back to your American thread...

Your thread? I was having a sensible discussion until you brought your trolling ways over here.

Last time I checked, threads don't have a nationality.

Just go away Troll.
Quote from 5haz :Your thread? I was having a sensible discussion until you brought your trolling ways over here.

Last time I checked, threads don't have a nationality.

Just go away Troll.

Yeez... It is not seriusly meant..
And I think you may now have the right to be silent and leave me..
I will agree with you when you manage to at least make sense.

And OT, ignoring this rather daft troll, something makes me think this is very much going to be Ferrari's year, they don't seem to be having much trouble.

Its the teams that nobodies making a big fuss about that are going to do well.
(stole caption from another forum)

Barcelona regulation 9.3.5
“Prior to leaving the circuit, all teams should put their rubbish into a large black bin bag and place it at the side of the track for collection.”
Y'know why the Mclarens are so off the pace?

Because they're ill, the poor things, look at all that snot they keep coughing out.
if the brawns are this fast then there are going to be some very red faces at honda when the japanees race fans start asking questions like "did you pull out just as you developed a winning car or is it just that the mercedes engine is lot better than honda's ?"
So this is why Mclaren are behind everyone else with development. They have been spending all their time and money on advertising and making fake films. It's impressively done, but com'on. lol.
Maybe losing Neway has really cost them big? the MP-23 probably had Newey fingerpints, but the enw set of rules coulda thrown em? And also over relying on their simulation software?
Quote from 5haz :
Brawn are doing ok, but Buttons on a light load to be setting times like that, I think they're trying to show off to attract sponsors while the rest of the grid is taking things a little easier.

I would laugh so much if it turns out Brawn really are on the race pace in Australia, but I doubt it very muchly.

People said BGP was doing glory laps when the car was lapping in the low 1:21 in the first day of testing.
People said BGP was doing glory laps when the car was lapping in the high 1:20.
People are still saying BGP was doing glory laps to attract sponsors when the car is lapping in the low 1:19, 1s faster than everyone else.

but when Ferrari/McLaren are running on fumes posting fast lap times people say they are sending out a clear message. but when brawnGP did a quick lap people say they are doing glory laps to attract sponsors.

Brawn has already said he has enough funds to finish 2009 season. They need long term sponsors not short term. But glory laps don't help attracting long term sponsors.
Well according to Brawn the Honda engine was pretty awful, so perhaps that is what has been holding the team back, and obviously the bosses at Honda would refuse to accept their engines were the problem. I think BrawnGP will do very well and hopefully if they continue that paintjob they will have an interesting looking car too, lime green ftw.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :People said BGP was doing glory laps when the car was lapping in the low 1:21 in the first day of testing.
People said BGP was doing glory laps when the car was lapping in the high 1:20.
People are still saying BGP was doing glory laps to attract sponsors when the car is lapping in the low 1:19, 1s faster than everyone else.

but when Ferrari/McLaren are running on fumes posting fast lap times people say they are sending out a clear message. but when brawnGP did a quick lap people say they are doing glory laps to attract sponsors.

Brawn has already said he has enough funds to finish 2009 season. They need long term sponsors not short term. But glory laps don't help attracting long term sponsors.

But its all too good to believe!

2009 spec. Formula 1 Cars
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG