19 Jan: Renault
19 Jan: Williams
20 Jan: BMW
9 Feb: Red Bull
2-4 Mar: Force India
Torro Rosso: unknown
Honda F1 future unknown
#2 - robt
Doesnt look to bad from those angles TBH, dont like the side view though. Anyone else notice how they are using wing mirror supports as mini bargeboards?along with what looks like a beam along the underside of the front nosecone?
doesn't look too bad, the front wing is deffentely better then BMWs and the rear wing is allright for a 09 spec, best 09 spec car i have seen to date.
Doesn't look that bad. Ok, it's not a beauty, but it's getting better with the time:up: (especially compared to the BMW)
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
#6 - JJ72
still complete eyesore to me.
With the exception of the rear wing, which is comically small, I prefer the 09 looks
the thing i noticed instantly, and which I hope will be banned are winglets disguised as mirror...
the mirrow supports is..................

is cone nose allowed in 2009?
Apart from the completely disproportionate wings, I prefer the sleeker, cleaner looks of the '09 car.
I love this part of the pre-season, so interesting to see some of the things the engineers have come up with over the winter, particularly this year with the new aero regs, even though the cars will evolve a lot over the next few months

Going to be an interesting week - expected car launch dates:

12 Jan: Ferrari
15 Jan: Toyota
16 Jan: McLaren
19 Jan: Renault
19 Jan: Williams
20 Jan: BMW
9 Feb: Red Bull
Torro Rosso and FIndia unknown

some angles OK, some angles not OK!

Just made a couple of adjustments. I think my version looks 10x better

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O3SpsV_9Uns
Attached images
f1-09.jpg
why the side box hole is so much bigger than the exhaust?
For the heat or something? Not for the fun I guess
Quote from zeromussov :For the heat or something? Not for the fun I guess

I guess.... the hot air from radiator can go out from there...only guese by a guest...
Wow, those pictures from the front that Intrepid posted are ugly.
#19 - JJ72
It's not that bad. Much better than the aerodynamic tumor appendages that grew out of the '08 body.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :i hope we get more onboards & helmet cams like DC's in the final race. Infact, i think that was an experiment for potential use, so we just might.

Well, they've been using those things in in US for several years I think, they do work. And I hope they start to use them at F1 too as that rear wing just makes the cars horrible at front view.

Massa coming out of the box, cool, turns on the pit road and you see the rear wing - vomit all over the place.

Those wings better make some good racing to justify their ugliness.
Looks great apart from the rear wing, but if it makes the racing better and helps with areo flow behind the car i'm sure i'll grow to like it
i actually love it, but yeah, make the rear wing bit wider and its a beuty. The birds eye shot is absolutely amazing, love it cant wait for Mclaren
on a scale from 1 to hurl thats a pretty solid barf
The wings ruin it, both wings would look okay if the opposite one was the same as last years, but together they look terrible.

2009 spec. Formula 1 Cars
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG