The online racing simulator
nice to see four Lola Aston Martins, superb sound from that V12
And its interesting that the only turbo petrol engine is the Mazda MZR-R.
Ye. The AM V12 is sexy! the pesci's look interestingly odd, 2 different cars :S. i guess the 908 is just a fully backed pug car probably entered under pescarolo to bypass the rules a bit. I hope pesci beat the factory guys. but obviously i hope the AM's beat the diesel craps
not according to this:

"Pescarolo stressed that he remained a privateer and would be "in full sporting control" of the Peugeot. He explained that it would be Pescarolo Sport's aim to not to beat the factory cars but "to help them beat Audi".

The team will run an updated 2008 908, which will not have the latest specification engine."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/73464
Quote from deggis :not according to this:

"Pescarolo stressed that he remained a privateer and would be "in full sporting control" of the Peugeot. He explained that it would be Pescarolo Sport's aim to not to beat the factory cars but "to help them beat Audi".

The team will run an updated 2008 908, which will not have the latest specification engine."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/73464

Basically Henri, is being buttjammed by Peugeot in a last ditch effort to dethrone Audi. His statement clearly contradicts itself. How is "full sporting control" aiming to HELP another team beat someone else. Under the cosh is a word I'd use.
You've got to be KIDDING me. The GT-R was an OK car in SuperGT but I doubt it will do well outside of it's homeland. I would think GT2 is a far better class for the GT-R.
it's 2010 spec anyway so yeah... it'll fail in 09
Quote from el pibe :looks like they are using the Acura wing support

From what I've read, they've been using it longer than Acura has. Quite frankly, anyone not running it needs to re-evaluate their aero situation.
Well, maybe. Because there are no pics from behind...
Ah. What about the testing shots of it a month or so back? Was a clear shot of it's bum (showing the LED taillights in the wing endplates). Of coruse, it was a spy shot and not all that clear, really.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
I was just looking through some Sebring pics on Motorsport.com and came across the BMW. I'd forgotten all about it. I wonder why there hasn't been more of a fuss made about their return?
Quote from MAGGOT :I was just looking through some Sebring pics on Motorsport.com and came across the BMW. I'd forgotten all about it. I wonder why there hasn't been more of a fuss made about their return?

cus it's been failing prolly.

That audi has been owning in testing. I'm surprised by how the acura isn't so far off the pugs and how the pugs are so so far off the audi :o
Acura does it!
BUT (this one is a big but)

Monday testing times...

Unofficial Times Sebring ALMS Test 3 + 4:
1 - #2 Audi Sport Team Joest - Audi R15 TDI - 1.43.595
2 - #1 Audi Sport North America - Audi R15 TDI - 1:44.159
3 - #08 Team Peugeot Total - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - 1:45.002
4 - #07 Team Peugeot Total - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - 1:45.095
5 - #66 de Ferran Motorsports - Acura ARX-02a - 1:45.105
6 - #9 Patrón Highcroft Racing - Acura ARX-02a - 1:45.871
7 - #16 Dyson Racing Team - Lola B09/86 - 1:50.864

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009