The online racing simulator
New track record by Bourdais :P.
why do i have a feeling audi is suddenly going to win this? :worried:
Quote from evilpimp :New track record by Bourdais :P.

1:43.274 vs. Peugeot's 1:42.801 during winter test last year - and now they have the narrower rear wing and theoretically 10% reduced horsepower, and this lap was done in the race after all.
Unlucky Porsche, taken out by Panoz. Was another great battle, but always has to end in tears for someone

Having another look, looks like a racing incident. Porshce squeezed Panoz a bit too much.
Tbh it was a bit of Porsche's fault too... He went a little far and didn't leave any space for that car...
woah... that battle was awesome... i was hoping for a yellowflag
Oh God, PUG back in lead with 58mins to go.
PUG for the win baby.... =)

anyway they need to pit 1 more time , and so does audi. so if he keeps it cool he will win it
Quote from el pibe :PUG for the win baby.... =)

anyway they need to pit 1 more time , and so does audi. so if he keeps it cool he will win it

Didnt Audis just made their final stop?

Ah.... 10mins short of fuel.... Bugger......

EDIT - I swear my heart just skipped a beat.... 2nd PUG slowed down, thought it was Montagny...
im worried bout the only #8 pug now.... #7 just broke the gearbox. i hope nothing happens to Montagny. i really want to see them detrone the audis
Meh... no full course yellows.... Audi's had it me thinks
they had it... still, they are 50sec ahead.
Quote from evilpimp :Tbh it was a bit of Porsche's fault too... He went a little far and didn't leave any space for that car...

It was ALL the Porsche's fault... Nothing the Panoz guy could have done, he was on the edge of the track...
Quote from Gil07 :It was ALL the Porsche's fault... Nothing the Panoz guy could have done, he was on the edge of the track...

Backed down? To be honest, it was clear the Porsche is going to have him any time, Panoz should of backed down. But then again, hes too racing....

Edit - Thats it, 1min lead was more than enough for Audi to do its "Splash and Dash". Was hoping for some last second scraps
Back down in a race? These guys are racecar drivers not hotlappers, they'll put up a fight obviously. I agree it was 100% Porsche's fault and they got what they deserved.

Anyways, seems like Audi's gunna be winning again. :P
Audi \o/

Loved Bourdais' interview: "McNish just killed us, it's like he's from another planet!"

When can we have a prototype in LFS?
Quote from evilpimp :Back down in a race? These guys are racecar drivers not hotlappers, they'll put up a fight obviously. I agree it was 100% Porsche's fault and they got what they deserved.

Anyways, seems like Audi's gunna be winning again. :P

I know, thats why I said "hes too is racing..."

Prototype in LFS? I'd say 4 years seeing how long it's taking for a little Scirocco to come out...
Probably not gunna happen :P.

Urgh stream died at the last corner for Audi :P.
Quote from evilpimp :Probably not gunna happen :P.

Urgh stream died at the last corner for Audi :P.

Yep, too bad Oh well, off to bed for me. 02:34 here
well... its the end of an epic race. i am very dissapointed coz audi won... again.... == . peugeot had the pace... they should have put bourdais for the last stint and then the audis were done but no, they put montagny instead.

anyway, ive watched most of the race ( around 10h30 out of 12h ) and im quite proud of myself... i am now ready to watch at least 16h of lemans in 2 monts or so.

thx for all the links, etc...

im off to do some hw.....
Audi+those 3 drivers=sports car gods!

I wanna go to le mans this yr now lol. are their any tickets left?
What a race, really close racing considering it's a 12h endurance! McNish is Audi's (not so) secret weapon, Kristensen is just amazing, and Dindo Capello made a beautiful lunge up the inside of Sarrazin, Peugeot's problem is their drivers their best driver is Bourdais by far but the car looks good and it's a really interesting battle between the two marques.
Pitty peugeot lost again
I'm for peugeot but tbh if they can't beat the audi R15 in his first race then I think they can't win lemans...
But well let's hope the 908 will get even better
Quote from BenjiMC :Audi+those 3 drivers=sports car gods!

I wanna go to le mans this yr now lol. are their any tickets left?

i highly doubt it. it's like the next race where people will see audi and peugeot race each other again.
Quote from BlueFlame :What a race, really close racing considering it's a 12h endurance!

With the way ALMS normally does full course yellows, they can make a 12-week race close enough. Luckily there were only three yellows this time, and last one of them was many hours before the finish.

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG