The online racing simulator
Meh I'll just watch IGTC till then lol. That justin one's quality is horrible xD.
Is there a timing stream of the 12h of Sebring? I can't find one.
Nice exchanges between the Audi and the Peugeot
Anyone else find teh GT1 class completely pointless?
how can you not..
not during this race. the 2 hour race feed was only during Speed's obligatory Nascar break.
Quote from deggis :not during this race. the 2 hour race feed was only during Speed's obligatory Nascar break.

Meh.... that justin.tv link sucks, keeps lagging....
Quote from SidiousX :Anyone else find teh GT1 class completely pointless?

How about P2? 3 starters, only one still running...
Quote from bbman :How about P2? 3 starters, only one still running...

At least they aren't all the same damn team.
what's the little spinning/rotating thing in the audi's cockpit, on the right hand side? I thought it might be throttle related, but sometimes it seems to move differently to the throttle input

Seeing those dark clouds, I suspect Audi is on a wet(ter) setup (again)... If there hadn't been (so much) Safety Cars, the Pugs would be far away by now...
Wait till the rain starts pouring down at night though
Quote from DejaVu :what's the little spinning/rotating thing in the audi's cockpit, on the right hand side? I thought it might be throttle related, but sometimes it seems to move differently to the throttle input

imo it seems more brake related.... maybe its the wire that goes to the brake on the RF tire

Quote from evilpimp :Wait till the rain starts pouring down at night though

and no ! please no ! not the same scenario of Le Mans 2008 .....
Double Stinting the tyres on the #1 Audi, interesting.
peugeot has been doing that for the whole day now... maybe the audi kills the tires when its too hot?
Quote from el pibe :peugeot has been doing that for the whole day now... maybe the audi kills the tires when its too hot?

That's what makes the Audi double stinting tyres interesting. Clearly the Audi is wearing the tyres more.
this is gooood
Awesome racing between Audi and Pug Sooo close
Amazing battle.

Was funny when Audi passed Pug and went straight into the pits haha.
just looking at the highlights of the start of the race.
the Acuras are like sitting ducks on the straight aganist the diesels.
but damn those diesels sounds awful.

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG