The online racing simulator
Is it shown on any tv channel in UK? I have Sky.
eurosport 1 and 2 alternates
cant help feeling that it was typical french car driving with the peugeot and the audi with the steering problem appeared to have had its PDI by our local dealership
#7 is back
That was a quick fix, considering the amount of damage done
let's try this link in windows m player: mms://livestream-player.eurosport.com/nogeo/console/_!/sslot15_doubleauth.wsx?auth=db_dBbedlbxaxccaLdXdVd9bTdrbndwbvaa-bkm7pi-4q-frG-BsIqCDDnmx-kimemcmb tell me if it is ok.
Quote from el pibe :i think that now i can say to my grand children that i saw one of the funniest epic fails in le mans history

What happened? I slept through the start...
Nr 7 Peugeot came into the pits from the lead, the lollypop man gave a go to him, and released straight when the Pescarolo was coming in. Pescarolo hit the Peugeot's tyre and gave him a puncture. He had to drive half a lap with his car tearing up, and the other half on 3 wheels.
Lol, poor flaggers with blue flag. I can see everywhere blue flag waving...
Quote from polihronov :let's try this link in windows m player: mms://livestream-player.eurosport.com/nogeo/console/_!/sslot15_doubleauth.wsx?auth=db_dBbedlbxaxccaLdXdVd9bTdrbndwbvaa-bkm7pi-4q-frG-BsIqCDDnmx-kimemcmb tell me if it is ok.

I cant connect to yours sorry.

I'm currently on the justin.tv sportzoneMotors one which has iffy sound.
Here is Speed TV steam too. They have best commentators I think...
I was on the speed one earlier until the length of the advert breaks drove me nuts, but i'm not sure Eurosport is any better !
That Eurosport one got so creepy sound
lol at justin tv comments

Quote :8:14spartanviper:the cars are actually run by the British Gvmnt

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Is it shown on any tv channel in UK? I have Sky.

'Tis a bit of a late reply, but british eurosport 2 or 1, I was watching it on that, but now im watching it on my laptop in the car with mobile broadband
Radio Lemans just said, some team with "lizard" in name streams their pitradio somewhere, but I have no tiome to google it, sry
Quote from ACCAkut :Radio Lemans just said, some team with "lizard" in name streams their pitradio somewhere, but I have no tiome to google it, sry

Check my post above yours i've linked it.
No problems here for me with Online Speed TV.

Awesome quality, awsome sound, not a second of lag yet. Awesome!
I´ve got the same problem that J@tko has. I´ve never had such a laggy stream. Sounds is pretty good though.

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG