The online racing simulator
My predictions for this years le mans

LMP1 - 8 Peugeot
LMP2 - 31 Essex Porsche
GT1 - 63 Corvette
GT2 - 82 Risi Competizione Ferrari

My reason for the Peugeot, I think that the number 8 team have the pace and reliablility in the drivers and car now, expecially considering the Audi seemingly poor reliability. however that could of been audi preparing themselves for all situations as usual, in which case LMP1 will go to audi and number 1.

LMP2 is quite comfortabley the essex porsche. Last year they were the only team that could take it to the van merkstein car and this year, i dont see team goh taking it to them, despite how close qualifying was i dont think the driver line-up is as good.

GT1 Corvette will take the top spots as long as they finish and dont destroy each other. I think the 63 vette has the stronger driver line up there.

GT2 is just so close to call really, so i'm just gonna stick with last years winners but if it's not them, it's gonna be 77 felbermayr i think
And we are go!
Oh my, the Aston in GT1 is already in technical problems... electrical issues.
And another Aston has a puncture...
Oh my, Audi #3 is out
And an Audi in the barrier.

Pugs will take it this year, both Aston and Audi already in problems so.....

Unless.... "...alway rains at Le Mans"
I'm amazed so many cars had problems right from the start, you don't win a 24 hour race if your car is not bullet proof. The winner is always the one who has least problems.
Another broken Audi in the pits...
GO PEUGEOT !!!!!

ps: i was so happy to see those astons pwning the audi on the straights
Ohh, very good race. Go Go GO Lola - Aston Martin 007:static:
Lambo out - the first garage door to shut.
Why did they even bother with the race? Did they even did a single flying lap over the build up to the actual race? (practise/qualy)

I mean really.....
woah 2 pugs hit in the pits !

EDIT: And one of them gets a puncture from it and has to do a full lap !
Pescarolo !! Wtf ??????????????? Come on !
Lol!!!

Peugeot fail.... I mean, really, fail
safety car. that is dangerous. bodywork at mulsanne
Go Audi! Go Audi!
Kinda like Ferrari and F.India last year....
i think that now i can say to my grand children that i saw one of the funniest epic fails in le mans history
Justin.tv sucks.
Zytec in the wars again... I wouldn't put your money on orange cars this year.

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG