The online racing simulator
Quote from 5haz :Drat! Speedtv stream now offline, is the Eurosport coverage just going to show us a shot of the pitlane from now on?

Glad i invested £4 in eurosport player No adds natural sound stream in very good quality too.
Quote from Gil07 ::ices_rofl You're probably not a regular listener of Radio Le Mans, everyone should know F1 is a boring snoozefest and everything associated with it sucks, a lot

Well it annoyed me when he said "The statistics will back me up" and they clearly don't as over half of Le Mans winners where F1 drivers.

So I wrote to Radio Le Mans saying as much...
Aw an audi gone damn hope they show a replay when they start televising again.
Audi #2 was leaking liquid which is why the marshalls would not let it back on the track.

008 has the bonnet off. This is wrong, Aston's should break down in the early hours *scratches head*.
008 back out on the track, now down in 11th :/
008 is out, hurrah!

I get the feeling the Yank and the Geordie guy on Radio Le Mans really dont like eachother.
WoW, crazy stuff going on this year.....

Audi has lost it me thinks
The last Audi in the garage !
Come on Beck you didnt actually think Audi was out of it?
They just needed a few more hands on the car, not really un expected at Lemans.
Also the 3 flashy lights when they stop for a pitstop or when they are leaving whats the dealio?
Well I can hope, the only way Aston will do well is with lots of retirements, although usually when retirements happen it'll be an Aston...

The lights on the side of the car is actually courtesy of an American race fan of the ALMS series, and was adopted in 2002 for the ALMS, and 2007 for the ACO. They show the position of the top 3 cars in each class (with each class having a different colour). The purpose is to help trackside spectators follow the racing.

When the car is in the pits the transponder doesnt get the signal and the engine is switched off (so the lights go out) so they do strange things in the pits.

LMP1: red
LMP2: blue
GT1: green
GT2: yellow
Watching stream and with Radio Lemans = CPU overheat.
Quote from 5haz :Watching stream and with Radio Lemans = CPU overheat.

Attached images
overheat.jpg
More issues for the 008 Aston, apparently the floor was damaged in a shunt earlier and has a vibration. 007 (with the muppet) is the best hope now.
Nr 1 Audi seem to have picked up his pace. Lapping faster than the lead Pug for quite some time now.
Stuart Hall excluded from the event!
I would be so gutted if I were him, he certainly sounded like he was.

Was a very daft move, perhaps a bit harsh though.
What happened? Stupid speed adverts !
It's the guy who was driving the Aston that collided with the Radical earlier. It was his fault, but the punishment is quite severe. The 009 car itself is unpenalised, but now has to complete the race with 2 drivers.
He drove like he was on an LFS pickup racing server.
Ahhh

Wow..... Thats quite harsh then. Yes the move was stupid, but I was expecting something like a stop/go.

Exclusion tho....

5haz:

So true, especially I have been noticing this on FoX servers. People go side by side, when a corner comes up, the guy who is overtaking just steers onto the racing line to take the corner and takes the other guy off the road......
24hr ban is still a bit harsh though IMO.

Shame for Karthikeyan too, all that preparation, then dislocates his shoulder jumping over the pit wall just before the race.
Quote from 5haz :24hr ban is still a bit harsh though IMO.

Shame for Karthikeyan too, all that preparation, then dislocates his shoulder jumping over the pit wall just before the race.

Karthikeyan is allowed to go back to the ACO's doctor in the morning and reapply so we might see him out there yet.
Audi dumped a load of water exiting pits.
Quote from 5haz :Watching stream and with Radio Lemans = CPU overheat.

RLM+rFactor at night /w 22 cars on track 30 in garages= no overheat

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG