The online racing simulator
Thanks!
I searched "sebring" in justin and it couldn't find anything...
Strange!
im loving the peugeot biased french commentators........ but the dude who directs the stream just put a fuglu kid thing...
Any ideas why SpeedTV is just "waiting" for me?
Still waiting?
Try this one if the SpeedTV doesn't work.
SpeedTV works for me just fine.

2 or so seconds behind RLM but its watchable.

Some nice racing so far.
team corvette fail.....
Quote from el pibe :team corvette fail.....

Yeah im mean crashing into your teammate in the pit box,
i mean WTF i have never saw something like that that not even in sim racing..
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Yeah im mean crashing into your teammate in the pit box,
i mean WTF i have never saw something like that that not even in sim racing..

well... something similar happend in last year's 24h Du Mans but it was the pesca 908 with a factory 908.... nevertheless, it does not remove the fact that their lack of win is quite disturbing...
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Audi didn't bother turning up?
Nope.

Edit - Well it depends what you mean by "not turning up". As deggis said below, they are at Sebring, but not on track racing.
They have turned up... just not for the race.

They will test there next week.
Quote from BlueFlame :Audi didn't bother turning up?

Audi were planning on sending a "development" car or something but Peugeot wouldn't let them.
Peugeot don't let Audi do anything. They are constantly whining about everyone else. They remind me of Ferrari they seem to think they are owed success.
Well they are French.
Coincidence? I think not.

Also. Unlucky Flying Lizard.
ROFL @ Henzler: "after T5 the car wasn't going as fast as before and there was a problem with the right rear..." Yes, a missing tyre can do that Wolf!
wow.. what the hell just happend?

falken sends banana tire to attack flying lizard.... but then the two ( i saw the #62 risi ) ferraris collide!

e: lol @ the fatman refueling the #62 fezza
Quote from BlueFlame :Peugeot don't let Audi do anything. They are constantly whining about everyone else. They remind me of Ferrari they seem to think they are owed success.

Rules are rules. Peugeot did the required development and did not want Audi to get a waiver for not doing it (in time). I think the cars that are right now
near the track somewhere in a garage are completely compliant with the regs but I guess the budget was not in place etc. so they still did not race.

I'd blame ACO for making constantly these "little" reg changes every year and not doing them all at once. Costs...
Falken tyre is now called Failken tyre
sharp was on fire!
1h15 left....
it's gonna stay as it is....

i know, double post.

but do you really care? i dont.
sorry for insolence, i just kinda got dumped....
Talk about failage from Bourdais.

Nice save though.
Still watching, or more like listening to the radio god that is Hindhaugh.

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG