The online racing simulator

Tank of gas. $1.89 a gallon
Wow... $1.89 a gallon, that's like £1.20?

Here, gas is £0.89/L, a gallon is approx £3.80-£4.20, which is about $5.00.
Quote from BlueFlame :Good buy, looks like a minter.

Yup, only 2 things I could find wrong was it looks like it needs a thermostat (don't get warm on the gauge until in heavy traffic) and the inner door handle on the driver's door doesn't spring back when released (door opens fine etc still). Nothing that can't be sorted.. and apparently the 100 mile drive home was pleasant according to my brother.. so seems it was a pretty good find.

Mileage is highish at 171k on a '96 plate, but has FSH and it's been serviced regularly.. engine still sounds sweet

Regards,

Ian
Quote from RobbyMac :
Tank of gas. $1.89 a gallon

Yea, me too. I had to fill up the wife's car this morning. 18 gallons at $1.71/per gallon.

However, my last purchase was a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit from Mickey D's.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
I thought that we have already come to the agreement that microwaving bacon (or anything else) IS NOT COOKING!!!

Im not sure how McDonalds prepares their bacon. If they microwave it then no, it wasnt 'cooked'.

My last purchase
a blower motor resistor for an astra G, which i just spent the last half an hour fitting. my hands are ripped to shreds.

technically though, last thing i bought was 2 rolls and fried egg from the burger van
My last purchase is a black Sony Ericson 959, and an additional mem card on 4 GB, ending up with total space of 6 GB (alltho I canot use more than one of the cards at same time, meaning it's "only" 4GB".

Using it as a MP3 player, it lags like hell due to the fact I completely filled it with music, but still works for calling/sending SMS'es/using to listen to music.

Very happy, the sound is great and the battery seems to be able doing 4-5 days with at least 2 hours each day at music listening.
Quote from The Very End :My last purchase is a black Sony Ericson 959

I'd envy you if instead of "Sony Ericsson" there would be "Porsche" written there...
Eh..what? I am lost
Haha, would wish that was true, but with my income/outcome..well not going to happend

The Prodigy - Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned.

£4.74 del.
my last purchase is this, cost me £2.99 with free postage from this seller, and will be well worth its money when i get to try it out. I was lucky to get mine, as fleabay have now banned these, although they are totally legal, well in the UK there are anyway. If you want one, be quick, as ebay will remove it soon, but he is still sending them out.
Good luck when they catch you using it...
Quote from danthebangerboy :my last purchase is this, cost me £2.99 with free postage from this seller, and will be well worth its money when i get to try it out. I was lucky to get mine, as fleabay have now banned these, although they are totally legal, well in the UK there are anyway. If you want one, be quick, as ebay will remove it soon, but he is still sending them out.

I see you are into this professional cheat-the-fruit-machine buisness. GL
Quote from jibber :Good luck when they catch you using it...

Im not sure what the rules are in switzerland on these, but the worst they can do here is ban you as you arent actually breaking any law at all, just gaining a bit of knowledge!
8-Inch 4:3 Desktop/Wall-mount TFT-LCD Touch screen VGA Monitor
Collected this from the depot today.

It does what it says on the LCD.
Was tired of this:

Bought me some of this:

Then I "acquired" this:

Then it was time for this:

Then I bought this:

Then I got hold of this:

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG