The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
Quote from hazaky :When i set a higher resolution, then shadows start to flicker. (Like in GTA IV)

You don`t happen to own a ATI 4800 series card? I tried to overclock it a little bit and LFS started flickering like hell, but not in other games... Something to think about :P
I play GTA4 on my Xbox 360 but I only do singleplayer.
Off topic: Don't use Vista!! Vista is heavy!! You need 2GB RAM if you want to save 1GB for computer in Vista!!!
Use WinXP, XP is light (it gets only 40MB of your RAM and runs on even the slowest of the computers.)

On Topic: When playing online, LFS sometimes suddenly crashes and sends me back to Windows. It does not happen only in Z10. It happens in normal Z too. It hadn't happened lately but in the final stages of 2008 it was happening a lot. Can someone explain what the hell is it?
Quote from Danny LFS : Off topic: Don't use Vista!! Vista is heavy!! You need 2GB RAM if you want to save 1GB for computer in Vista!!!
Use WinXP, XP is light (it gets only 40MB of your RAM and runs on even the slowest of the computers.)

Vista uses ~400MB of RAM, XP uses ~200MB of RAM, both are shit. Windows Seven uses ~350MB, but it is even faster than XP.
mamamia it´s february and i still wanna remember http://www.lfs.net/

i cant wait

Quote :, to give you a good patch early in 2009.

Quote from f!nal :mamamia it´s february and i still wanna remember http://www.lfs.net/

i cant wait

This is again Offtopic -.-

Didnt you read that Scawen has explained, why he didnt releasing new patches?...
Quote from fireb0llch :This is again Offtopic -.-

Didnt you read that Scawen has explained, why he didnt releasing new patches?...

you don't need to say this, as we all know that he didn't read about what's coming next tho.... But you're right, it is offtopic

(And I don't need to say this as we all know I didn't read about spamming rules tho.... But I am right, it is not needed to say)
Quote from Shadowww :Vista uses ~400MB of RAM, XP uses ~200MB of RAM, both are shit. Windows Seven uses ~350MB, but it is even faster than XP.

Both XP and Vista are bad, but, if I had to choose between XP and Vista, I would stick with XP. AND Windows 7 isn't in its final release yet, but I'll get it when so.
XP isn't "bad". It's simple to use and so long as you're sensible with cleaning it, won't often go wrong unless you do something incredibily stupid.

Vista is for style over substance, XP is for the power user. Besides, with various skins (or Windows Blinds, ty Niall ) you can get your XP looking exactly like Vista, apart from the "lets get all the taskbar icons into pictures on the screen and you can scroll round them in a floaty style.. thing"
Good day, will it take long this new car, ja to lose the will to play lfs therefore do not leave it.
I just buy the gtr evolution, not because they can handle most things.
Thanks
if you are just demo racer, you don't have to worry about any new car. anyway, it will be released in february...probably
Quote from abreu :
Good day, will it take long this new car, ja to lose the will to play lfs therefore do not leave it.

I just buy the gtr evolution, not because they can handle most things.

Thanks

Instead of wasting money on GTR why not buy a S2 licence? And be able to drive the Scirocco when it arrives...
Quote from Pearce :Instead of wasting money on GTR why not buy a S2 licence? And be able to drive the Scirocco when it arrives...

Quote from majod :if you are just demo racer, you don't have to worry about any new car. anyway, it will be released in february...probably

Thanks guys ! both of you make me laugh. what about the december 19 2008 ? it is the funniest thing . Majod thats right we are a demo racer and we are probably a customer i hope u get it. unfortunately things are going so slow and it scares me as a potential customer .
I was thinking about it, when I was writing it. If you really want S2 (surprisingly, I bought mine last month), you will buy it, because you know, that LFS is one of the best racing simulators available. If you are concerned about Scirocco release date, I assume you didn't read Scawen's post explaining things, which you can find here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53551

Also, my attitude in that post was the very same as abreu's. He bought GTRevo, so he has no money left for S2
Quote from majod :I was thinking about it, when I was writing it. If you really want S2 (surprisingly, I bought mine last month), you will buy it, because you know, that LFS is one of the best racing simulators available. If you are concerned about Scirocco release date, I assume you didn't read Scawen's post explaining things, which you can find here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53551

Also, my attitude in that post was the very same as abreu's. He bought GTRevo, so he has no money left for S2

anyone can buy this game and pay the price.Your words are too clear it was too hard & expensive for you.
Quote from XTREMEPOWER :anyone can buy this game and pay the price.Your words are too clear it was too hard & expensive for you.

You're giving the United States nationality a bad rep, you can't even speak english? I cannot understand what you're trying to say here. please explain.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
I'm sorry to add yet more unnecessary OT to this thread, but this I have to say...

Quote from XTREMEPOWER :Majod thats right we are a demo racer and we are probably a customer i hope u get it. unfortunately things are going so slow and it scares me as a potential customer .

Come on, don't come here with pseudo-intelligent talk about you being a potential customer... Even when you recognize you haven't shelled out anything and therefore are not a real customer, your arguments make it obvious that you never had the intention of becoming one, so spare us the excuses...

I dare you to prove me wrong though...
Quote from MijnWraak :You're giving the United States nationality a bad rep, you can't even speak english? I cannot understand what you're trying to say here. please explain.

yes i can . already we have bad reputation if u don't believe me ask the other nations.
Quote from XTREMEPOWER :yes i can . already we have bad reputation if u don't believe me ask the other nations.

I still like america Anyway, any new patches coming up?
Quote from GTA_Racer07 :Anyway, any new patches coming up?

No. See the "Moving house..." thread for more info
nothing new here since almost 2 months?
nothing new... still waiting
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG