The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :Anyone seen the new Bleach episode, is it actually worth downloading? Not sure if I'm going to download i since it's a filler, and fillers in Bleach sucks

Plz no...
Ok, so I have to endure this week and next week without Bleach? Then it going back to main story?
Quote from The Very End :Ok, so I have to endure this week and next week without Bleach? Then it going back to main story?

Yes thats what the datebayo guys told me
I just watched ep 17 of Toradora, I miss the 1st opening.
So true! OP1 was VEEEERY GOOD T_T
Quote from ekze :So true! OP1 was VEEEERY GOOD T_T

Yeah pre perade was cool this is like sombuddy giving you a candy bar and saying but i already had a bite out of it
Agree , i dont like it the new op , the 1st one wass cool
If you want to watch anime online then I recommend checking Lovely Anime
Quote from ekze :By the way, if you are still waiting for english subs for toradora and don't want to see raw, there will be a surprise for you: new OP/ED songs

Yeah. In fact it's like the characters changed, too. This is because if you pay attention to the formula of the shows, it was like, two episodes per character. Because of this, their attitudes drastically fluctuate during their focus, and then they're shoved to supporting character until their time comes up again.

It's kind of annoying, but also interesting.
Quote from Ruriko :If you want to watch anime online then I recommend checking Lovely Anime

Oh shi~
Watching anime streaming maybe even worsen than watching english (or any other language) dubbed anime.. Its so sick...
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Yeah. In fact it's like the characters changed, too. This is because if you pay attention to the formula of the shows, it was like, two episodes per character. Because of this, their attitudes drastically fluctuate during their focus, and then they're shoved to supporting character until their time comes up again.

It's kind of annoying, but also interesting.

Welcome to this section of the forum =)

Quote from ekze :Oh shi~
Watching anime streaming maybe even worsen than watching english (or any other language) dubbed anime.. Its so sick...

Completed AGREE WITH YOU , i quit of watch streaming anime , just the quality is not the same as a downloaded ep

@2

I wass crying with clannad After story ep 16 , so sad , very sad end... Oh no , again i´m crying =,(
Quote from ekze :Oh shi~

Aye mate, it's not so easy for us 60kb/s MAX internet users to download many animes. I recently got Howl's Moving Castle, because it's a movie and it's really worth it. But it's hard to get ~25 eps of a show when it takes a full week and a half to do so.

And don't knock all English Dubs. Cowboy Bebop, I actually felt was better in English. And Samurai Champloo was equal to the original voices, save for a few lost jokes.

Quote from Inouva :Welcome to this section of the forum =)

I prefer watching the dubs, subtitles just get tiresome after 4 consecutive episodes, that's why I haven't started watching Gundam ZZ or the other subbed anime I downloaded last year.

I'm gonna be watching Gundam 00 and xxxHolic A Midsummer Nights Dream later on today and i'll prob finish off Robotech (been watching it for 2 years) too.
Bleach 205 , THANK GOD IS THE LAST FILLER FFS!!!
But actualy the soccer game wass fun
So I might just download 205 then, or is it a waste of good life time?
Quote from The Very End :So I might just download 205 then, or is it a waste of good life time?

Well, if you are needed or have the urge to se Bleach , yes download , in the other case , dont
Then I wait
I just saw a video tnhat craped me out
School days pregnancy test OMG

And clannad after story 14 brought a suprise for me
Edit just wacthed up to 16 I cant belive this this is to sad Im wondering how Tomoya wil catch it.
I cried a little actualy i cant stand sad anime:weeping:
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I just saw a video tnhat craped me out
School days pregnancy test OMG

And clannad after story 14 brought a suprise for me
Edit just wacthed up to 16 I cant belive this this is to sad Im wondering how Tomoya wil catch it.
I cried a little actualy i cant stand sad anime:weeping:

I share the pain with you chriss, One of the most sadness moments i ever see
lol word of advise dont stream anime it use's way way more bandwith then just downloading eps

and wtf i watched clanned first 6/7 eps were good after that it was like wtf mate
Any of you watched Toradora 18 yet?

Was added to Veoh (no vids playing) around 5-6 hours ago and was added to animesuki yesterday.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG