The online racing simulator
only anime i could possibly watch is Initial D!!!
My finger tips are ****ed now after completing my Strike Noir Gundam model.

I had to redownload Toradora 16 today, the other one I downloaded had crapy audio.
Quote from LineR32 :My finger tips are ****ed now after completing my Strike Noir Gundam model.

I had to redownload Toradora 16 today, the other one I downloaded had crapy audio.

Yeah I had that to when assembling models
I watched The Girl who Leapt through Time last night, it's a very goood film imo. I also watched the Cowboy Bebop movie this morning, I'd forgot how good that was.
Quote from LineR32 :I watched The Girl who Leapt through Time last night, it's a very goood film imo. I also watched the Cowboy Bebop movie this morning, I'd forgot how good that was.

Yes that actualy in my altime top 10 wich is a achievent becaus im qiute a critic when it comes to anime
Here is lil suprise skin for you guys hope you like it

UFR_Sasori
I've gained a liking for Japanese animation over the years, it just grew on me. Heck, even my first avatar on these forums is Spike Spiegel himself.
Quote from ekze :Anyone seen White Album yet? I like it for some reason...

Toradora 16 is also great ^^

Alredy watching White albun , and is very unique , Is kinda like True tears , the way the things happens
Quote from Inouva :Alredy watching White albun , and is very unique , Is kinda like True tears , the way the things happens

Sound good i think il put it on my list
Started watching Patlabor tv today, but having to download every single episode 1 by 1 from crapidshare.
Sure, I do watch anime.
TV: 88
OVA: 19
Movies: 20
Specials: 7

That pretty much tells it, right? Though I have toned down my anime watching for now. Though I follow Gundam 00 S2 (I am a mecha freak and LineR32, I still haven't completed my Strike Noir ) and Bleach (swords and blood, do you need more?)
You need to complete it Pred, it looks evil with the wings opened up and holding the twin rifles on a display base.

I got the display base I'm using with it from the Launcher/Sword Strike Gundam kit, it's not good for using with that model though, too much weight to the front, so it gets off balance. But it might work with Aile Strike, but that has a much nicer display base with it.
Quote from LineR32 :Started watching Patlabor tv today, but having to download every single episode 1 by 1 from crapidshare.

Yay it sucks even more that Megafail(I mean uplaod cough cough)
I managed to download about 20 episodes of Eureka 7 from Megaupload yesterday, all within 15-30 mins per ep.

On crapidshare the speed just keeps dropping after after about 3 downloads, they start off at about the same speed as Megaupload, but then just end up take 1h30m to get a 150mb file. :mad:
Bleach 204 (I know is filler but) :chairs:

@
White albun , is very good
Atm I'm watching ToraDora!, Maria+Holic, and Cowboy Bebop.

If I am feeling the need to cheer up I watch Pani Poni Dash!, or School Rumble.
Quote from Inouva :Bleach 204 (I know is filler but) :chairs:

@
White albun , is very good

I hate fillers i realy f##cking hate them
Quote from LineR32 :You need to complete it Pred, it looks evil with the wings opened up and holding the twin rifles on a display base.

I got the display base I'm using with it from the Launcher/Sword Strike Gundam kit, it's not good for using with that model though, too much weight to the front, so it gets off balance. But it might work with Aile Strike, but that has a much nicer display base with it.

Ya I know but I'm just too lazy Though I don't have any stands but I can still get some nice poses. But damn I need to get the Dynames model from 00. It's just that nice

On topic: Currently waiting for G00S2 - E16. Hopefully it'll be awesome (the cliffhanger from last week gave me something to look forward to)
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Atm I'm watching ToraDora!, Maria+Holic, and Cowboy Bebop.

If I am feeling the need to cheer up I watch Pani Poni Dash!, or School Rumble.

Also click in the Img and you will see my animelist ; )

^^
By the way, if you are still waiting for english subs for toradora and don't want to see raw, there will be a surprise for you: new OP/ED songs
Anyone seen the new Bleach episode, is it actually worth downloading? Not sure if I'm going to download i since it's a filler, and fillers in Bleach sucks
Quote from The Very End :Anyone seen the new Bleach episode, is it actually worth downloading? Not sure if I'm going to download i since it's a filler, and fillers in Bleach sucks

My advice skip it it dowright crap
Yes, its horrible and i dont like it at all

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG