The online racing simulator
Quote from LineR32 :I'm on about when the track got changed to KY1, but you did spoil it when you put barriers across the track on FE.

By the way, Wangan Midnight was picked up by a new subbing group, so the episodes should be out weekly now.

Haha
I removed them quickly...
What time are you on the server tonight TVE?
I just finished xxxHolic, now I gotta watch ep 15 of Toradora.
Wow , clannad AS ep 14 within chap is getting better and better and better , Just Impresive!
Quote from Inouva :Wow , clannad AS ep 14 within chap is getting better and better and better , Just Impresive!

Can you somtime give me some links or some of your episodes i havent watched since the thing with the cat who was actualy that boy story ended
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Can you somtime give me some links or some of your episodes i havent watched since the thing with the cat who was actualy that boy story ended

I think that wass ep 3 and 4 of clannad After story or 5 or 6 , dont remenber well...

But i donwload all the anime i watch from mininova, In fact Mininova have much better search result for anime that a "100% torrent anime torrentssite"...

http://www.mininova.org/search ... d%20~%20after%20story%20~ Dowload from the
[AQS][Sprocket][TWH], have the Best quality also in 1024x768 all perfect
Quote from LineR32 :Found this forum the other day, they have upto episode 13 of Clannad After Story, direct download in avi and mkv or there's torrents.

http://forum.nihonomaru.com/go ... -clannad-after-story.html

Have to sign up to see the links.

hey n your on nihonamaru??? me is
Im planning in going active again pretty soon.

@Inouva torrents sometimes wont even dowlaod on my pc ive threid to open up the ports but it didnt help a thing
Quote from LineR32 :What time are you on the server tonight TVE?

Let's have a meeting 20.00 or something? GMT+1 that is.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :hey n your on nihonamaru??? me is
Im planning in going active again pretty soon.

@Inouva torrents sometimes wont even dowlaod on my pc ive threid to open up the ports but it didnt help a thing

I'm on there as Miniman, but haven't made a single post yet, I should prob start posting on there.

@TVE: I'll see if I can get my mate to go on there as well, if I don't forget.
Nah, scratch that sorry, let's do it tomorrow, going out to drink today
CTRA bump and jump had MRT5's on ridculaous layout today i never have laughed so hird while playing lfs
I won't recommend [AQS][Sprocket][TWH] to watch clannad. Its better to wait eclipse release, the video quality and subs are much better. Check http://www.eclipse.no-sekai.de for updates.
Quote from ekze :I won't recommend [AQS][Sprocket][TWH] to watch clannad. Its better to wait eclipse release, the video quality and subs are much better. Check http://www.eclipse.no-sekai.de for updates.

It gives me blank page
delete www from url ^^
Quote from ekze :I won't recommend [AQS][Sprocket][TWH] to watch clannad. Its better to wait eclipse release, the video quality and subs are much better. Check http://www.eclipse.no-sekai.de for updates.

Wrong , Eclipse is not god as AQS
Quote from Inouva :Wrong , Eclipse is not god as AQS

And I simply dont care as long as its subbed and the sub is decent
Now watching Koi Kaze , the review sound realy impresive

Synopsis:
Saeki Koushirou works as a wedding planner, but his own love life is a shambles. His background makes it difficult for him to commit himself wholeheartedly to love. The child of a divorced couple, he lives with his father. He has a mother and a sister, but he has not seen them in years. After being dumped by his girlfriend, a chance encounter with a female high school student shakes Koushirou's calm and awakens new feelings in him - but he learns that the girl is in fact his sister, who will now be staying with his father and him. Yet, the feelings in Koushirou's heart...
Quote from Inouva :Now watching Koi Kaze , the review sound realy impresive
Synopsis:
Saeki Koushirou works as a wedding planner, but his own love life is a shambles. His background makes it difficult for him to commit himself wholeheartedly to love. The child of a divorced couple, he lives with his father. He has a mother and a sister, but he has not seen them in years. After being dumped by his girlfriend, a chance encounter with a female high school student shakes Koushirou's calm and awakens new feelings in him - but he learns that the girl is in fact his sister, who will now be staying with his father and him. Yet, the feelings in Koushirou's heart...

Good anime ive sieghn it its a nice story but a bit weird

Specialy the end

And mty pc had work so it crashed al my Photoshop stuf and my photoshop is gone now i have to start alot of skins and projects al over again(cries)
Quote from Inouva :Wrong , Eclipse is not god as AQS

wut?
They are speedsub group, no quality check at all! Just sub, encode and release. What are you talking about? They are no match for Eclipse, one of the best subbing groups...

--

I remember watching Koi Kaze, but it was loooong time ago.. And I remember that it was good.
Quote from ekze :wut?
They are speedsub group, no quality check at all! Just sub, encode and release. What are you talking about? They are no match for Eclipse, one of the best subbing groups...

--

I remember watching Koi Kaze, but it was loooong time ago.. And I remember that it was good.

Please dont start a war of wich sub group is the best here
I hate it when poeple start things like that and TBH Koi kaze kind of creeped me out
Quote from ekze :wut?

--

The problen is , Eclipe use (704 x 396) of resolution , AQS use 1024x768

If you strech the img of AQS you will see with the same quality as eclipse

Also if you use the "A" in fullscreen in the bsplayer , yo can put in 1024x786 and you will se as the same quality as AQS

Also AQS and eclipe use the same bitrate for release the .avi
Puts on flame resistend suit
THis is so cool some of my friend's(the two I have) came helping me out I now have CS4 master collection (Photo shop,dreamwaver,Indesighn fireworks you name it).
I have my new Driving ForceGT and Grand prix legends oh and in case of another crash i have a 500 gig external hardrive.

It kind of feels like the birthsday I havent had for the last 5 years

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG