The online racing simulator
Quote from wien :"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinsky."

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Hey Racer!!! move your butt on the oval instead of reading stpid forum posts illepall Just kidding

I'm sure we have overseen the easter egg somewhere in the jungle
Are we there yet?
Quote from rAcEr2418 :r u dudes sure about this midnight thing??? illepall illepall i dont wanna get OVER EXCITED!!1

it's absolutely obvious there won't be a patch today. but the hype is just so captivating
lol ALDI, i am at my dads, im excited but hve no LFS!! lol, ill be home in like 4 hours, then lfs, ewwww school tomorrow but after.... LFS!!!!1
My younger years ....*sigh* , if the patch is not here by 00h00 its off to bed
1 hour 15 minutes till UK's midnight...
im not expecting a patch but they said an update each day so i will be annoyed if nothing happens today.
Too risky to go off racing nK on my own offline. I suppose if I go to LFS online I'll be more likely to hear about the patch. My phone is upstairs so I'm too lazy to go up and get it and register for free 2 updates.

I actually can't revise atm because I just broke the lamp and am waiting for the glue to dry.
Quote from sil3ntwar :im not expecting a patch but they said an update each day so i will be annoyed if nothing happens today.

Why, we had some good laughs in here hehhehe

Anyways, Ill just wait a bit more before going to bed, although I think when I wake up 2morrow nothing happened. We'll see
Quote from ajp71 :LOL sounds like nK Pro to me

looooool (hope it gets better)
Hang on a second... When did they change the dials for the Single Seaters again!?! They look a lot better than the other updated ones.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Hang on a second... When did they change the dials for the Single Seaters again!?!

About 10 pages back! :P
Quote from sil3ntwar :Hang on a second... When did they change the dials for the Single Seaters again!?! They look a lot better than the other updated ones.

If you look back a bit (when the patch was getting declared the second coming of Jesus) you'll see todays updates to the cockpit being discussed.

Seems this thread is cooling down a bit.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Hang on a second... When did they change the dials for the Single Seaters again!?! They look a lot better than the other updated ones.

where have you been the past... hmm... many hours
Sleeping! Its only 10am here :P
Bloody hell 563 racers online.
Are we there yet?

yeah I saw that too! very nice. the blue looks better than the greeny-gray or whatever it was.
OK its 00:00 now here in Germany but 22:00 in this forum...we have two hours to wait.

@Devs: Is coming an April Update (text, message...) today?

Ok guys, i press F5 2 hours and play Super Mario Kart for Super Nintendo...it's no Aeroloss there (cool ^^)
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG