The online racing simulator
it are those small thing what make the game even better that it allready is (apart from physics changes)

but those new Formula cockpits made me wondering how the GTR cockpits will look now
Quote from XRRoy :

but those new Formula cockpits made me wondering how the GTR cockpits will look now

And tomorrows surprise is.... GTR dashboards!!

jokes aside, really looking for the patch!! Looks and sounds so great.
nice, love the fuel gauge
This is wery nice
Little idea here.. how about making different data possibilities for the lower part of the dashboard? I mean press a key/button and the dashboard gives you your best lap time or split time of your current lap instead of the fuel amounts?

Just a thought.
Quote from Vain :
I bet 5 posts from my postcount that we'll see the new config today!

Quote from DeXteRrBDN :
5 posts we'll get the new tyre physics feature

Looks like we have two losers here
great! This will come in very handy

Quote from Matrixi :Little idea here.. how about making different data possibilities for the lower part of the dashboard? I mean press a key/button and the dashboard gives you your best lap time or split time of your current lap instead of the fuel amounts?

Just a thought.

I like that idea. For instance it could also allow you to see the gap to the drivers in front and back
-
(Cue-Ball) DELETED by Cue-Ball : late posting.
Or lap times. Or position in race. Or the number of lap you are on out of laps to do in total.

EDIT: :rolleyes:
Not as exciting as the previous updates, but cool nonetheless, especially if the data shown is configurable (with a cycle button I can but on my wheel).

New mirrors definately crisper, new glass (if it is new) looks nice. The helmet model is clearly the old angular version. The visor strip looks much higer res that the rest of the helmet skin, so maybe it's from a different file?
Yeah, I would like to see a button to change what is displayed there at the time, there could be fuel and laps you can drive (like now but just one displayed at the time), and gap front and back like said above, and in the future offcourse, oil, water and engine temps
I'd still like to see the shift lights against something with a much darker background. (Unless of course they will shine as brightly as an LED should). Nice nonetheless
Very cool, wonder how the gauges will look in virtual mode ('course I only use that for the MRT)

Thanks Devs:clapclap:
Maybe be able to get a mileometer in the road cars which would show mileage from lfs stat?? for each diff car/?
Quote from sinbad :I'd still like to see the shift lights against something with a much darker background. (Unless of course they will shine as brightly as an LED should). Nice nonetheless

Yes - if that is possible somehow, PLEASE do it. Just make it so I can see the shift light out of the corner of my eye.
a nice adition. I wonder how accurate the laps remaining will actually be.. notice there is 41.3 litres left but the car can go another 48 laps? on south city sprint (i think..) work that one out.

Very nice though
Quote from Matrixi :Little idea here.. how about making different data possibilities for the lower part of the dashboard? I mean press a key/button and the dashboard gives you your best lap time or split time of your current lap instead of the fuel amounts?

Just a thought.

You could have, in the Player options menu, a add/remove list of items to cycle through on the steering wheel LCD. Like you can on IE and Firefox' toolbar items list.
Just as a quick access feature.. as it is, the brake bias and fuel strategy, etc hotkey system is already good.

The revlight could be just set against a somewhat larger concentric black spot.

And the FOX pic shows the helmet visor strip is a on a different scale than the rest of the helmet.

Franky, that's an average fuel consumption estimate, they could've been coasting before takin the screenshot.
ohhh goodie, nice update even though small. Reading through the posts make me laugh, love the way every new screenshot the devs post people analyse and rip to bits. Are those new gloves? new glass? so on and so on heheheh..... its like little excited children in here

cant wait till tomorrow though!!!

mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :ohhh goodie, nice update even though small. Reading through the posts make me laugh, love the way every new screenshot the devs post people analyse and rip to bits. Are those new gloves? new glass? so on and so on heheheh.....

cant wait till tomorrow though!!!

mad

hehe me too.. .If there are secrets in any of these pics rest assured they wont remain secrets for long!!!
omg! the font looks different a tiny-weent bit different! the grass looks greener on the other side! the sun is coming out outside! :faint:
I worry about the visibility of the shift light too. :cry: Currently in S2 I don't drive the FO8 purely due to the white dash. I can't see the shift light.
Quote from Bob Smith :omg! the font looks different a tiny-weent bit different! the grass looks greener on the other side! the sun is coming out outside! :faint:

Hey Bob. The grass always looks greener on someone elses computer
#397 - vtx
Hecksy The patchy how late is it??? (omg, prob only dutch guys get this one lol)
Quote from vtx : Hecksy The patchy how late is it??? (omg, prob only dutch guys get this one lol)

I'm Dutch! I don't get it...
great, this opens up the possability to alter your driving to fuel left more accuratley than at present. if you can see your laps available creaping up by say .1 of a lap each lap then you feel your achieving something andmay just stretch it that extra lap or 2 in a long race .

strange thing is how often you start driving with a view to save fuel yet still lap as fast as before
Quote from traxxion :I'm Dutch! I don't get it...

I'm Drunk! I don't get it...
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG