The online racing simulator
WooooHoooo
-
(Cue-Ball) DELETED by Cue-Ball : late to the party again. :(
Quote from old blackwood forest guru :"better waste a minute in life, than life in a minute".

I think it is supposed to tell us, that writing 5+ pages on the forum and saying "where is da bloodey patch ?!" is not a good thing for our health
It is sunday tomorrow , so if you have a bike @home then grab it and go out with your frineds !
You will have a great time, and after that You come home exhausted, but with a smile on your face ... U turn on the computer, and type : www.liveforspeed.net ... page loads ... you see the news , and you feel really happy, that you didn't have to sit and wait hours & destroy Your F5 key, cause the "blooooodey paaatch" was late
You know man , social life & so ^^
/me was playing football with friends yesterday
Good night all ^^
... half asleep, so don't judge me =)
Quote from MataGyula :
/me was playing football with friends yesterday

Very nice weather here to play football... about 30 cm of snow Dam I would like to go play some tennis, but the snow isnt melting fast enough. Some sunshine please! But still a good suggestion Mata
Are we sure these lampposts really are lampposts? They look more like trackside commentary loudspeakers. If they are, then of course as has already been mentioned, they are just additional trackside furniture to heighten the sensation of speed......maybe?

Unless, there'll be a new spectator mode where you can go and sit on one of the grass banks and hear a virtual Murray Walker!
We were playing indoor football :P
Plaah, indoor. Well, havent got changes to that either
ewww... coming back to the forums today and then that! awesome.
finally there it is.
w00t competition
Quote from bo-kristiansen :yes.. the tyrebridge is different. ..and the lamppost ARE new.

..actually... night condition MAY be the surprise or maybe even day/night cyklus

im WAY TOO excitet... need a rest... :faint:

How do you get the camera set high like that?
Quote from Hallen :How do you get the camera set high like that?

Hit V while in free camera mode (shift+u)
The sign on the GT track has changed. It says "Next" (I think) now. It used to say DT*uK Also, there seems to be some more bill boards further on down the track.
The old blackwood forest guru once said,
"better waste a minute in life, than life in a minute".

Surely this is to do with the suprise. Blackwood forest eh? Sounds like rally to me.
rallyyy yes yes yes yes!!!
Rally tyres on the GTR's + improved rally physics? Could be...
Quote from farcar :The old blackwood forest guru once said,
"better waste a minute in life, than life in a minute".

Surely this is to do with the suprise. Blackwood forest eh? Sounds like rally to me.

Maybe the driver can die now?
Quote from Hyperactive :Maybe the driver can die now?

Maybe the Devs have been inspired by Flat Out*. By the looks of it, this guy has wasted a life in about 1/1000 of a minute.

* I sincerely hope not!
Attached images
flatout_1n.jpg
Quote from farcar :Maybe the Devs have been inspired by Flat Out*. By the looks of it, this guy has wasted a life in about 1/1000 of a minute.

* I sincerely hope not!

FlatOut is a great game
Damage model improvements?

Although if that is indeed a hint to the surprise, I would suspect the patch will be out tomorrow or atleast very soon.
On the North track, there seems to be more trees on the hill behind the tire.
Also, in the inset picture, the tire has something written on it that is not shown in the bigger shot for the North track...
indeed.

...spycam illepall
Attached images
pre_spycam.jpg
Quote from bo-kristiansen :indeed.

...spycam illepall

why are these spy stuff always so blurry?illepall
What the hell is that quotation at the bottom of the page? Perhaps we should find out what the surprise is with it? Maybe they won't give us patch until we find it out
Quote from Hallen :On the North track, there seems to be more trees on the hill behind the tire.
Also, in the inset picture, the tire has something written on it that is not shown in the bigger shot for the North track...

You're right! Can anyone make out what it says?

EDIT- bo-kristiansen beat me to it.
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Quote from csimpok :What the hell is that quotation at the bottom of the page? Perhaps we should find out what the surprise is with it? Maybe they won't give us patch until we find it out

Eekz0rz!

It might be a clue to the surprise. It'd be clevererer... er, if it was a clue to the patch release date. Having said that, the patch had better show up tomorrow now or there'll be tears in the chocolate of sim-racers all over the world.
what about moving clouds?, the skies in aston look different on both pics...
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG